• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DP1.1 Mod5

Steve031

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm being loaded on DP1.1 this summer, and looking at the national course calendar the course is divided into 5 mods.  Mod 5 includes ffq, but in the past this was not required for reserve officers.  I have gone through my unit OpsO but have yet to receive a response, so I am hoping someone on here can tell me whether it's possible to be loaded on Mod 5 but leave before ffq this year.  I know people who have done this in past years, but the course calendar doesn't really make this look possible.

Before anyone starts on the 'ffq is a really important course and you should do it' tangent, let me be clear that I would like to do it, and will try to get myself loaded on it in the future, but can't this summer.  I have to be home in early August due to civilian reasons.

Appreciate any help you can give.

39 CBG G3IT is aware that this is an issue with many of the 1.1 candidates for the mod 5. He is working on it and you'll hear something through your ops shop soon.

Back