• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Crazy Eights - CBC Documentary

Anyone here have a link to a site where the show can be watched online??
I missed it  :'(

Journeyman said:
According to the CBC website, it's "repeating Saturday March 31 at 10pm ET/PT on CBC Newsworld."

midget-boyd91 said:
Anyone here have a link to a site where the show can be watched online??
I missed it  :'(

as you see from 2 posts above yours, it will be on TV again

CDN Aviator said:
as you see from 2 posts above yours, it will be on TV again

Didn't feel like waiting  ;).. and don't know for sure if I'm going to be home on Saturday.

The best laugh I had was,  an ANA member who obviously had spent too
much time talking to Canadians. He used the F - word as punctuation
the same way.  8)

3rd Herd said:
I found it to be very interesting BUT every second word still follows the time honored "F..K" Kind of hard to use in the classroom if you are teaching the latest and greatest news in attempting to convert the unbelieving masses. I know hard habit to break and to this day we still get glares from the old biddies in the legion when we regress to tradition.

I was expecting the CBC to censer it

For anyone who missed it, it will be aired again on CBC, Saturday 31 March at 10:00 pm eastern.

3rd Herd said:
I found it to be very interesting BUT every second word still follows the time honored "F..K" Kind of hard to use in the classroom if you are teaching the latest and greatest news in attempting to convert the unbelieving masses. I know hard habit to break and to this day we still get glares from the old biddies in the legion when we regress to tradition.

What was Bruce's saying in his signature block? ... 'Profanity is the inability of a feeble mind ... etc.'

CBC did not censor it, but it was very frustrating watching the advertisement fills to fill an hour of prime time with a documentary which actually was only about 38 minutes long.

GAP said:
but it was very frustrating watching the advertisement fills to fill an hour of prime time with a documentary which actually was only about 38 minutes long.
+1 I hated that.

GAP said:
CBC did not censor it, but it was very frustrating watching the advertisement fills to fill an hour of prime time with a documentary which actually was only about 38 minutes long.

I taped it so I could slip all the ads ;D, actually it was because I wasn't home at the time.

I have to dig this one out of the closet... excuse me while I wipe the dust off :) . I have been trying to find a link to the actual documentary to this, but the only thing  I have found are teaser trailers. Does anyone know if they have a link to the actual full length movie? The CBC does not and neither does the shows production company. I believe it is the 90th parallel.

Any help would be great. If not, i'll try going to Blockbuster, but for some reason I don't think that they would have it.

I emailed 90th parallel and bought a copy of it and another doc called Bravo Coy Kandahar for around 10 bucks, they mailed it to me, I mailed them a cheque.

Razic said:
I emailed 90th parallel and bought a copy of it and another doc called Bravo Coy Kandahar for around 10 bucks, they mailed it to me, I mailed them a cheque.

Hmmm $10, seems a bit low (for both  ???) or maybe they just change their prices by request..... ???
Hi,

A DVD copy of the documentary is available for purchase - it's $30 CDN + GST/PST ($28 US) - I'm not set up for credit card orders but would enclose an invoice along with the DVD and mail out to you.

If the price is acceptable, please let me know the full address of where you would like the DVD sent to.  I'll get a copy out to you asap.

Cheers,

Susanne

Susanne Cuffe

Production Manager

90th Parallel Productions Ltd

203 Gerrard St. E.

Toronto, Ont  M5A 2E7

Phone: (416) 364-9090

Fax: (416) 364-0580

E-mail:  susanne@90thparallel.ca

www.90thparallel.ca

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: December 8, 2008 8:55 PM
To: info@90thparallel.ca
Subject: The Crazy Eights

Hello, I am enquiring if the above mentioned documentary is available for purchase on DVD, if so, what would pricing be?

Thank-You

I'm still deciding if I want to purchase.

Back