• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Check this out -- RCMP Announces its New T3 Personal Mobility Vehicle

snoman317

Inactive
Reaction score
from http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/news-nouvelles/2010/04-15-T3-eng.htm
The link has a picture.....mall cop anyone?

Ottawa - April 15, 2010 - Today, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) unveiled its latest green technology to assist in patrolling the grounds of Rideau Hall - the T3 Personal Mobility Vehicle.

This latest addition to the RCMP fleet enables officers to patrol areas that are not accessible to traditional police vehicles and uses an alternate energy source that is environmentally-friendly.

The T3 Personal Mobility Vehicle is a three-wheel vehicle driven while standing. It is battery operated and was designed and developed as a professional tool to address various law enforcement needs.

The T3 Personal Mobility Vehicle is designed for patrolling areas with limited access and heavy pedestrian traffic, as well as areas that are subject to increased security. This latest tool will enhance the safety of the public and the RCMP will pilot the use of this technology at Rideau Hall.

The RCMP Governor General Protective Detail is mandated to protect the Governor General of Canada, her immediate family and Rideau Hall - the Governor General’s official residence and workplace. At Rideau Hall, RCMP members are responsible for maintaining law and order within the grounds that make up one of the National Capital Region’s most visited tourist attractions.

Heh, yeah they've had those at Pearson for a while. Things are FAST.

Lookin' good, Constable Blart!

What's wrong with the horses? 

rcmp_musical_cp_6086249.jpg

Stymiest said:
I know this is old but it made me think of this

You may want to consider rehosting that.  It looks like they don't allow hotlinking.

Airport security is using those vehicules at Pierre Elliott Trudeau international airport, in montreal.

Those things will deter even the hardest of criminal or terrorist. They'll laugh themselves into submission.

:nod:

:rofl:
Is all I'm gonna say.  :stirpot: my usual.
Scoty B

Back