• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Challenger II vs Range Rover

Petard

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Here's a good one for the wheels vs track debate

http://glumbert.com/media/rangerovertank

Staged, yes, but well done too.

Hilarious, absolutely Hilarious. I saw it on history channel then other day. Funny then, funny now.

Awesome. I was laughing my arse off for half the video.

Absolutely hilarious  ;D .... It just needs is the music from "Apocalypse Now" playing in the backgrond.......
I can picture it now...

DUM DE DA DUM DA... DUM DE DA DUM DA... DUM DE DA DUM DA... DUMM DE DA  ...RUN CAR RUN ;D

Absolutely brilliant! i loved every second of that. Whats the blokes name? I've seen him on telly before and have to say i'm a bit of a fan.
"Nows its just a test to see who runs out of fuel first....And thats a bad plan!"

he also raced a Mercedes and a porche thru a village occupied by an irish guard sniper det. snipers won. (miles gear was used)

Show is Top Gear, a long running BBC car show that has recieved a kick in the ass from three new presenters, Adrian Clarkson (the big guy), James May (middle guy), and Richard Hammett (short guy).
Excellent show, but currently on a pause before this season's premier because Richard Hammett crashed a rocket car and was hospitalized.  Quite a bit of military involvement, in addition to the car vrs sniper, they also did one involving an Apache.
They all do a bunch of other shows but Adrian Clarkson is probably the best know of the three.  He's constantly giving the finger to pretty much any PC movement or idea.

I'm absolutely a huge fan of Top Gear.  I don't have the link on me, but if you're into cars, and like this guys style, I recommend that you do a Youtube search for the "Ariel Atom".  Coolest little car I've seen....well, ever, and his presentation is as good as ever.

Back