• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CFL!!

This is my 1300th post.  All to say: wow.  Last I checked it was 21-20.  What a weekend.

As stated, the Argos looked as though they were going to blow it, down by 10 in the fourth.  Then Bishop gets his hand on the ball and gets three consecutive completions for 2 TDs and over a hundred yards.  That guy has one POWERFUL arm!  As the commentators said, he kept his head in the game, watched for patterns, and was able to hit a wide open Ricky Williams for his first completion.  His TD (the first one) was a cannon blast.  That Bishop will one day crawl from Damon's shadow (and what a shadow from which to crawl!).

Two big comebacks in the games today.  Canadian Football at it's finest! :)

The Rouge & Or will probably meet your Gee Gees. Last time these two faced each others was a couple of years ago when Laval was playing against some Ontario teams. Next Saturday we should get three good games :  Sask vs Man , Ottawa vs Laurier and Laval vs Concordia. I will personally attend the Laval Concordia game.

Have a nice day

Etienne

Yup, it is my specail forces one. It makes me warm and fuzzy inside. Heck, I love the 15 pax buses too... suits me well.

:'( 33-24 Montreal.

Looked like it was going to be a blowout but it turned out relatively close.  Michael Bishop played great, once again. Two TD passes, and a long drive that ended with a TD for Ricky Williams, but it wasn't enough.  :(

It was a good game.  Damon Allen played well, but Bishop is a different "entity" that almost gave Toronto enough to come back.  That missed field goal return for a bazillion yards was a hammer, though.  Good game, and I wish Montreal and their fans success in the Grey Cup!

(pardon this string of profanities please but...) God-damn-sunuvabitch!  I missed that game...thank you TTC for sucking.  I was really looking forward to that game.  I'm a Torontonian, love the 'Gos (but secretly, I'm a closet Mo-town fan---shhhh, mums the word).  Was really looking forward to see Bishop put Allen-past-his-prime to shame.

Bobby Rico said:
(pardon this string of profanities please but...) God-damn-sunuvabitch!  I missed that game...thank you TTC for sucking.  I was really looking forward to that game.  I'm a Torontonian, love the 'Gos (but secretly, I'm a closet Mo-town fan---shhhh, mums the word).  Was really looking forward to see Bishop put Allen-past-his-prime to shame.
Bishop has a cannon for an arm.  When he throws, seemingly offbalance, he is still able to throw frozen rope!

Back