• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CFL!!

.....Montreal....hit da road! :-*  ...next in line for a beatin'  dem hippies from BC.  :D

....You are just looking at the score upside donw.... :p

TICATS!!!!
EAT EM RAW!!!

Any bets to see if Paul Mcallum returns to Sask next season?

Ill take ya up..how bout this pair of Cadpat gloves I found on the ground outside The John Foote Armories yesterday (I should really return them :/)

The Crowe said:
Ill take ya up..how bout this pair of Cadpat gloves I found on the ground outside The John Foote Armories yesterday (I should really return them :/)
Um.. they're mine?  ;D
Nah.. but can I have 'em...?
Did you check to see if there's a name?  :p

TIGER CATS, EAT EM RAW.

(We'll rip you to shreds.. next season...)

I brought them to my qm....5 mins later I saw my officer stuffin em in his pocket  :crybaby:

To quote a popular thespian.."eat my shorts" :-*
Toronto-31

other team-16

:cdn: :cdn: :cdn:ARRRRRRRGOOOOOOOOO"S :cdn: :cdn: :cdn:
Sorry I was a bit late with this, tired from the celebration and all. 8)

OK, time to revive this thread

The Argos beat Winnipeg in the Eastern Semifinal today!

sniff.... :crybaby: we heard.

Best game I've ever been to. :)

Second half looked like it was going to be the same ineffective Argos offense until Bishop came in and threw a TD on his very first snap.  Winnipeg fumbles, and Bishop throws another one soon after.
icon_w00t.gif

Next stop Montreal!

I would love to see BC and TO for the final... would be a great game.

Any CIS football fan !?

Lexi said:
GOOO TIGERCATS! EAT EM RAW!
Okay, they're not the perfect team. Last year, and even this season, they got SMOKED. But I'm a true-blue Cats fan, and I have high hopes for them as now they're under a new coach and new owner.

Amen... I even got a TigerCats helmet. hehehehe...

Etienne said:
Any CIS football fan !?

Go Stangs Go!

I am an alumnus of UWO. I didn't miss a home game during my four years there.  Even went to a couple of away games!

Saskatchewan just beat Calgary

Back