• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian CC-130 Pic

tomahawk6

Army.ca Legend
Inactive
Reaction score
Spotted these two photos of a Canadian CC-130 in Afghanistan.

610xde2.jpg

German Bundeswehr army soldiers of ISAF forces provide security to a Canadian air force C-130 aircraft before taking off from Feyzabad airfield, north of Kabul, September 18, 2008.

610xog0.jpg

A German Bundeswehr army soldier of ISAF forces gives instructions to a Canadian air force C-130 aircraft before taking off from Feyzabad airfield, north of Kabul, September 18, 2008.

Tomahawk6, Where did you find those?  Are there any more?

Nice photos.  Thanks for posting.

The only thing I dont like about combat camera images is that they dont usually have a caption.

I think we can safely describe ze Germans as the masters of LCF.  ;D

tomahawk6 said:
The only thing I dont like about combat camera images is that they dont usually have a caption.

T6, combat camera pictures used to be accompanied by captions however there was a bit of a problem with the french translation on some of them. A complaint was made, IIRC and the site was taken down for some time. The site since returned sans captions.

Brihard said:
I think we can safely describe ze Germans as the masters of LCF.  ;D

Oh yeah - he's hot, but grey hair would make him hotter!!

(Sorry, I like salt and pepper ... and grey  ;D)

The thing that struck me about the G-Wagon was how clean it looks.  Every photo I see of a CF vehicle shows it covered in dirt.  The G-Wagon must be used exclusively for airfield security or it might have been washed right before the photo was taken.

Back