• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ/SQ/MOC

buffboyali

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey all sorry if this has already been posted but I was really curious to know this but does the BMQ/SQ/MOC ever take place outside of your province if you are joining the reserves. I was lookin at the Medical Assistant sheet and it said the MOC is 16 weeks long in Ontario and I dont know if this is for the reserves or full force. Can somebody help out. Though According to my knowledge so far, all training are about 4-6 weeks long.

Battousai

I think u will apply the same unit as me if u want to be medical A. For the BMQ, it depends on what time you will going to do. For summer, you may go to aberta or local area "chillwaka" (sp?) for a month. However, if u are going to do that during fall/winter, you will only spend ur weedend for the training (around 3-4months).

For the SQ, I got so many differnt answer, but I am not sure about this yet. I ask my recruiter, he said I will do it on local area. But another officer said I will go to Aberta.... and the internet one shows that I may need go to Borden, ON.

The sheet u are reading is for full time forces.

Correct me if I have anything wrong, thx

okie thank you thank you thats a relief and helped alot  ;D

Back