• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Battlestar Galactica (Beware....Possible SPOILERS! read at your own risk)

Who is most likely a Cylon ?

• Total voters
CougarKing said:
Finally some action (more like just a drop)...a Cylon almost hits a Raptor...oh well... :boring:

Anyways, it's an interesting plot twist that the President has Cancer again and visions again...

though I don't see the point of conflict the new Apollo versus Admiral Adama again with "the son sticking it to his Dad" as Baltar's lawyer aptly put it...

Then they gotta have Colonel Tigh have hallucinations and HEARING THINGS from Galactica's hull?? SHEESH, I wish the screenwriters would just give the man a BREAK!!!!

;D

In the form of all 4 baseships jumping in. God! I just want to see the kick ass perimeter defense again :D

Maybe Tigh's not hearing things...maybe he's got a tracking implant that picks up a groovy cylon top 40 station?

Enough with the character development, blow some more shit up!

What is with Col Tigh and the music? And the chick at the bar with the radio noise? It felt like a Twin Peaks episode for a minute there.

thanks to to wikipedia I accidentally saw a spoiler that says who the final five are...  fucking wikipedia.

I'm looking forward to next weeks episode.  Then I'll be sad because it will be another six months or so till we get a new BSG.  I always hate that long hiatus that shows take in the summer. 

you should be able to find it by looking at the history section the wikipedia entry for the episode (Crossroads).

http://www.buffistas.org/showthread.php?thread_id=118&post_id=1853

Major spoilers in this thread and the info she posts is 100 % accurate so far...

mover1 said:
Major spoilers in this thread and the info she posts is 100 % accurate so far...

Wow, quite the stuff in that thread. I like how she uses 'frelling'. Wonder what other show she is a fan of?  ;)

What a great spoiler that was, just when I thought I could walk away from the show, they pull me right back in!
Either the ones "hearing" the radio are Cylons, or someone is playing a Jedi mind trick on the remaining Resistance Fighters.
Kara coming back in a blaze of glory at the same time the Cys attacks is interestingly coincidental 
However, those of us who remember the old series, remember that Apollo, Starbuck and their girlfiends (it was cooler to have girlfriends in those days than wives?!) were in a "watch room" with the radio reciever on, at the stern above the engines trying to find earth (or a quiet place..) They leave, the radio crackles with "One small step..."
They have found Earth.
Kara coming back from Earth when the Resistance fighters are hearing Jimi Hendrix's Watch Tower is...interesting!! A couple back to the old series??!!
Season 3...???...anyone????...Bueler???

Oh, and only 3% guessed that the Chief was a Cylon..you're either dead on..or out to lunch...We'll see... 8)

does anyone know which version of the enterprise is a part of the fleet?!?!

I have to miss the episode on Sunday, but wow! Thanks for the info. It puts the series right back on track for me.

just watch it online later

www.tv-links.co.uk

Can this be edited into the first post in huge ass letters so people do go "argh, missed an episode" every week?

I heard chiefs voice.... in the next episode/clip say

It's true.. we're cylons.

I'm guessing its

Baltar
Chief
Starbuck

the next two are hard...  dee?  I have no idea.

The secret is played out in Futurama where the robots run on alcohol, therefore anyone who is a heavy drinker, swears and or smokes is a cylon.

Colin P said:
The secret is played out in Futurama where the robots run on alcohol, therefore anyone who is a heavy drinker, swears and or smokes is a cylon.

OMG.... you mean  BENDER is one of the five?

:-\

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=40676

12:00 AM, 22-MARCH-07

SCI FI Boosts Battlestar Order

SCI FI Channel has increased its episode order for the fourth season of Battlestar Galactica to 22 from the original 13, including a special two-hour extended episode that will air during the fourth quarter of this year and be released on DVD by Universal Studios Home Entertainment thereafter. SCI FI made the announcement at its upfront press event in New York on March 21.

Battlestar Galactica will air its season-three finale on March 25 in its regular Sunday 10 p.m. ET/PT timeslot. Production will begin on the new season in May, with an eye to an early 2008 premiere.

The series is from NBC Universal Television Studio and is executive-produced by Ronald D. Moore and David Eick.

Back