• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Battlestar Galactica (Beware....Possible SPOILERS! read at your own risk)

Who is most likely a Cylon ?

• Total voters
Personally, I could stand some more ass-kickage this season. So far my favourite episode was the one where Galactica returned.

CougarKing said:
Well just because you see a cameo or appearance to another SciFi show doesn't mean it's a clue to how the series will end. BTW, if you notice any of the screenshots with Galactica and the civilian fleet, notice in the distance that the original Constitution-Class USS Enterprise of Captain Kirk is in the background- probably a model added for lack of other civilian ship models to add to the scene, or some sort of hiddden joke by the CGI person who made the scene. Hehe!

That is too funny.  I worked as a bartender at the home of the guy that was in charge of CGI for the initial miniseries, can only assume that he is still doing it.  There was a big model of the Enterprise in his office, as well as a whole bunch of other sci-fi stuff. 

New challenge for Army.ca BSG fans, look for the Millennium Falcon, The Predator and an TIE fighter in the shows.  I distinctly remember seeing very detailed scale models in his house.  Will try to remember what else I saw, as well as his wife looked a lot like Boomer, she could be a double in one of the episodes.

----------------------------------------------------
0, this is Geek, request permission to leave net, over
0, permisson granted, over
Geek out.

The new BSG drinking game:
Take a drink every time a Canadian comes on screen.

Damm I'm drunk already...send in another 12 dear.
There's too many Canadians in the show.  Oh and they're usually the H-O-T ones.
:blotto:
:cheers:

Yup BYT, have to agree with you, Helo is one Yukon hottie.  (and to think, we went to the same highschool)

Well 9er, I didn't know that Tahmeh Plunket (I think that's who he is and (sp.)) was from the Yukon.
I was mainly talking about Park (Athena/Boomer), from Vancouver: and Caprica/Six, from Alberta.
Are there anymore Cdns in BSG?
:D

0, this is BSG GEek. permission to enter net, over.
\

OK, just went online to IMDb for shytes and giggles.  MOST of the cast is from Canada.  Woohoo.
Col Tighe is fromj Kirkland Lake, of all places.  Geilen and Cally are from Vancouver.  Others from TO and Winnipeg.  I bet you most of the outside filming is done up here too! 
Geek, out.
\Gawd I can't believe I'm into this show so much.

Yup BYT, it's Tahmoh Penikett. We kind of watched him grow up in public as his dad was the premier of the territory. 

/OIC kind of cool.  One of those 6 degree things.  I didn't know he was aboriginal.  Good for him.
;D

PS, sorry for the terrible spelling on the first post.  I was relying on memory.  :)

Now I know I have too much time on my hands because I was looking for the Cylon smiley and went thru this thread from page one!  But to no avail, anyone have it or know how to make it...
I'll try  :cylon:

BYT Driver said:
0, this is BSG GEek. permission to enter net, over.
\

OK, just went online to IMDb for shytes and giggles.  MOST of the cast is from Canada.  Woohoo.
Col Tighe is fromj Kirkland Lake, of all places.  Geilen and Cally are from Vancouver.  Others from TO and Winnipeg.  I bet you most of the outside filming is done up here too! 
Geek, out.
\Gawd I can't believe I'm into this show so much.

Well that explains why Col Tighe is an alcoholic!  ;D

Just kidding... Nice ... Cold... Place I bet!  :blotto:

I honestly didn't know there were any Canadians on the show, that's awesome, very fantastic. Does anyone know in fact if any of it is/was filmed in Canada etc?

OBTW~ Anyone going to be watching that new Battlestar Galactica show, the drama about life before this whole Cylon obliterating-the-human-race happened? I imagine if that has any hunks of Canadian in it, might be some shots done in Toronto or Vancouver?!?...

I'm just speculating... Hoping...  :-\

It's all filmed in and around Vancouver, and by new show I take it you mean Caprica(think that's what it is)

The show is done here in Vancouver. Caprica IS Vancouver :D A lot of the forest scenes were prolly done by UBC.

I think there's sites around that will actually show you locations in Vancouver where they filmed, such as the library being used as Caprica's museum

Thanks SB appreciate it.
Very cool that a major network show from the states is done here in Canada and you can see it.  Most times when they do something in Canada, they hide it and make it look like some US city.  Gives the little fuzzy feeling about being Canadian!!

:cdn:

Sorry for the hijack but ...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rJ3GJV205EU

Okay back to BSG.  I would have posted this in the Star Trek thread but apparently that was a waste of bandwidth... so what's this?  :)

Sheerin said:
Sorry for the hijack but ...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rJ3GJV205EU

Okay back to BSG.  I would have posted this in the Star Trek thread but apparently that was a waste of bandwidth... so what's this?  :)

A useful waste of bandwidth ;)

This is a bonding experience...not a waste.  (and not to mention BSG has way more hotties M/F than ST ever did....I mean come on, Wesley? a hottie? *hrmphhhh*)

Trinity said:
A useful waste of bandwidth ;)

bandwith wasters unite! 

Im so happy to have found a bsg thread!!!  I haven't read it because I'm paranoid about season 3 spoilers? Is it safe to read?  I don't have Space. Anyone know where I can get them whitout being #10678 in the queue, pleasepleaseplease pm me!

Back