• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Battlestar Galactica (Beware....Possible SPOILERS! read at your own risk)

Who is most likely a Cylon ?

• Total voters
I sit here a nervous wreck.  I have our unit Christmas dinner tonight and am afraid if I am not home my wife won't tape BG.  This fear is spurring me to get another receiver for the satellite so I don't run this risk again.  How's that for being a geek, willing to spend money so I don't miss an episode.

rmacqueen  I know how you feel my buddies are calling me out for a Halo night tonight of all nights I will have to watch it tomorrow when its one Sunday at 6pm  well here's hoping I can see it than .

Thank the  gods the hiatus is only 4 weeks!

Just saw the Eye of Jupiter and I must say that Ron Moore et al are really good at scripting cliffhangers.

"The Release of nuclear weapons has been authorized"  hearing that from Adama was rather chilling.

I think I could quite possibly pull my eyeballs out.... I'M DYING to see how this turns out!!! 4 freakin' weeks!!!! .....

S'alright.... S'okay... I'll be... Ok... I'll just like... Go to work and stuff....

;D

Seriously though folks, watch it ASAP so you can be in agony like the rest of us, waiting...

It's on again tonight at 1800 Ontario time on Space. 

Returns January 21 and note the day and time change...  Sundays at 2200. Guess you can'tbe geeky and miss a Saturday on the town.

Has anyone got a guess what the Eye is?  I think it has something to do with the temple's position, the columns and the roof of the temple (they keep showing a wide shot of the exterior peaks).  Plus, Chief mentioned the scriptures that they were to look to the skies.  So, I think it's either a reflection on the floor of the temple from the convergence of stars, planets or by looking up to the sky from the centre of the dias, they will see the star/solar sytem that leads to Earth.  The Eye can't be removed - cylons are off base on that.  That circle motif that they keep cutting to is, I'm guessing, the turn key to open the roof of the temple (little Indianna Jones-esque there).

Managed to get home in time to see it, only missing 5 mins (thank god for the long intro).  Did I catch the imaginary cylon that Baltar see's commenting on something being part of his programming?  Also, am I wrong in thinking that she only appears to him when he is on Galatica?  A lot of strange twists last night.

I like that space is moving it to Sunday, less chance of missing it but 4 weeks without?  What am I going to do?

The new time slot really sucks  :p  All of us east coasters have to wait till 11:00 on a sunday to watch!! that's crap!!  :threat:  I like my Saturday time slot.  10:00 was pushing it 11:00 is just wrong...

The reason for the date change is that the ratings in the US have been lower than usual for BSG.  So the TPTB (wow, haven't used that abbreviation in a long time) thought it would do better on Sunday night. 

As for Baltar's imaginary Six, he has seen her aboard the Baseship, as well as on New Caprica when he was President.

Sheerin said:
As for Baltar's imaginary Six, he has seen her aboard the Baseship, as well as on New Caprica when he was President.
I stand corrected ;D

As for Baltar's programming, they were just talking, as he still isn't sure if he's Cylon or human.

Man I just watched the latest episode WOW is all I can say talk about leaving things in a cliff hanger. I  cant believe I have to wait  4 weeks to see the other half hope they go by quick .

I am not really feeling the series so much anymore. Something about it just isn't as good as it was before. Also at the end, I didn't really feel the build-up. This season is starting to go downhill... Not to mention Balthar being the total Cylon lady's man. The "hybrid" (which I also do not like the concept of) is kind of silly. And the religious themes that they had before now just seem cheesy. Not to mention that obviously
Adama will NOT launch the nukes
, especially after that whole speech about family and not breaking it up again. He isn't about to
blow all those people on the ground on a bluff with the Cylons
. The cliffhanger, to me, seemed like a silly typical hollywood-style cliffhanger. The good guys don't do the bad thing, and everybody goes home happy.

I want the old awesome BSG back.

Adama won't launch the nukes as the prez will probably tell him that he needs her authority too. Apparently one of the top 7 characters is supposed to die off soon so after seeing that episode I'm wondering if it's Starbuck...

HIJACK ALERT!

Any trekkies watching the New Voyages series that they've been producing and offering on the net, it picks up the end of the first series to complete the 5 year mission that only lasted 3 seasons. Features some of the original screenwriters like DC Fontana as well as lots of the old cast in cameo roles. It's sort of goofy but it has it's moments.

Trek is forbidden in the BSG forum.
You're on notice!!

BSG > Trek

Rice0031 said:
Trek is forbidden in the BSG forum.
You're on notice!!

BSG > Trek

Ok, well for all the people who didn't pm me for a link then I won't tell them that it's at  www.newvoyages.com

Bassman said:
Ok, well for all the people who didn't pm me for a link then I won't tell them that it's at  www.newvoyages.com
You left out the  :nana:

Isn't that advertising for another site? This is BSG if you want to talk about Star Trek go to a nerds forum :p

Back