• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Works the same way for a PC. So everyone can now upload your own. Go to the Photo Gallery and follow the "Upload Photos" directions.

I can't seem to be able to upload a picture from my C drive to put on my profile. I tried over and over. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I clicked 'upload my own photo', clicked browse, chose one from my C drive, clicked 'open', then 'change profile'....nothing....WTF?
AL

Can't get it to work for me either. Been trying for a couple of weeks. Used to be able to, now I can't. Hmmmm....

It won't work for me either, I asked Mike about it and he's looking in to it.

OK...whew. Glad it's not just my fantastic komputer skills.
AL

my avatar wouldnt go either..not even for the ones on the server...

I believe that issue is now fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers
Mike

Yeah...works now. Thank you. Wasn't it worth the wait???
AL

<-----

Hmmm, I see resize isn't working very well... :(

Ive never heard you...do you have a pretty voice ???

Can we maybe set some rules re: avatars; Spazkat's is so juvenile as to make the rest of the board look like morons.

MissMolsonIndy's, despite the size, is not too shabby....now if she would just acknowledge the email survey I sent to her...

I kinda like Spazkatz avatar. I've certainly seen some worse ones on this and other boards. I see nothing wrong with a little humour here and there. I was going to use Bill the Cat from Bloom County but couldn't find a good one. I also intend on changing mine on a regular basis. The current one replaced my Baldrick one as not everyone was aquainted with Black Adder and may not have made sense to some.

Sidenote: the pics in the gallery always dont work and show blank...have the Army.ca logo (not good for avatars in my opinion) or that little shadow behind it.

Burrows said:
Ive never heard you...do you have a pretty voice ???

Well, I can't speak for Burrows, but I believe the majority of you caught my drift...

A lady never tells!

I did acknowledge it, you hooligan. Thank you. I appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule. Kindest regards.

Im a hooligan *blush* :D

Can we maybe set some rules re: avatars; Spazkat's is so juvenile as to make the rest of the board look like morons.

No offence made to anyone. I wanted some kind of ....well....spaz....cat. This one made me laugh for a good 35 seconds. When it does no longer, I will change it.
AL

How do I get my avatar's I have uploaded onto my profile, without it being the big massive photo?

Back