• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Australian response to new Operation

Yeah but they’re sending six staff officers. We need to close the staff officer gap!
Hmm it says the 6 will be closing the staff officer gap with Canada. I guess we secretly contributed other staff officers to CMF 🤣

Other than the 3 Hobarts, they don’t have much else to send, as the ANZAC Frigates aren’t much for AD.
I means, it's an AAW Destroyer, so very suitable to protecting Shipping. And the ANZAC have double the x of ESSM that a Halifax Class does.

My guess is the Aussies have an eye on China and need to commit forces to their sphere of influence.

Last edited:
I means, it's an AAW Destroyer, so very suitable to protecting Shipping. And the ANZAC have double the x of ESSM that a Halifax Class does.

My guess is the Aussies have an eye on China and need to commit forces to their spehere of influence.
They also have huge problems staffing their ships.

The RAN has attrition stats that would make the RCN look good by comparison.

My guess is the Aussies have an eye on China and need to commit forces to their sphere of influence.
As well as a radar that's more capable than the SMART-S on the Halifax class.

Back