• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army guys, what is your regiment (or, for cadets, what regiment you are affiliated to)?

ha ha, I forgot to say, I'm affiliated with the RHLI's and I'm joining the queen's own the day i turn 17! ;) :D

Royal Military College of Canada, not really a regiment but... closest thing I have for now.

Hastings and Prince Edward Regiment B Coy  Pte. (R) ^^^ Army Reserves

Affiliated with the Rocky Mountain Rangers, Cadet Corporal

TREMBLEY!!!!!!! Its Humphrey you got promoted? congrads man!!! When will you turn 17? Hows the RHLI goin? Good cadet corps lol. well Its good to see you on the website lol. You have to come and visit one day to our corps! Well cheers!!!! And yes you know what regiment I am affiliated to!

Lorne Scots Peel Dufferin and Halton Regiment

Air Son Ar Duthchais

my corps is 2136 A Coy Canadian Scottish Regiment (Princess Mary's) RCACC

Affiliated with Seaforth Highlanders of Canada.
Applying for the reserve unit in Jan 2005...hoping to god I get accepted.

Combat Arms Training Centre, Small Arms Wing, Gallipoli Lines, Enoggera, Queensland. We come under the School of Infantry, in Singleton, New South Wales. No AACC units that I know of, but other Units within the EMA (Enoggera Military Area) may have some.

Cheers,

Wes

2881 Scarborough Rifle Corp Afilliated with the QOR of C

In Pace Paratus

2nd Battalion PPCLI (2PPCLI).....now who is your sister Regiment? For the PPCLI it is ...........The Royal Green Jackets Regiment! Just thought I would keep the post going.................

Back