• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Status- The History of Outages & Dark Days

Yeah, I've restarted services a couple of times, but we're just maxing out the CPU right now.

A bit faster, Mike. But I can't access the home page for some reason. Anyone else have that problem?

Speed bumps for me too. But it might be because I'm on wireless, not sure why but I seem to loose 2 mbps when on wireless  :eek:

Oh well hopefully when Mike gets the new hardware this site will be flying.

Today has been a bad day, the load average went above 200 and wanted to stay there. I've let things settle down a bit, but can't say we won't go right into another slowdown. In other news, I had some spare time to finalize the new hardware specs. ;)

Please hurry,..........I need instant gratification when I try and post......

For me its been......

(in the voice of Homer Simpson)

Site goes up, site goes down (and repeat  ;D)

Hope you get the new hardware soon Mike ;)

Yeah, sorry, that's me... the load gets ridiculously high and I'm trying to find a way to bring it down. No luck so far.

Nfld Sapper said:
For me its been......

(in the voice of Homer Simpson)

Site goes up, site goes down (and repeat  ;D)

Hope you get the new hardware soon Mike ;)

Some how my Chimo friend... I can picture that. Must be the air. Need smoke now... NO!

Good to know that "tech support" is on the case.

BTW have you scanned for spy/adware?

Nfld Sapper said:
Good to know that "tech support" is on the case.

BTW have you scanned for spy/adware?

Funny you say that, I'm running a few detection tools as we speak. Nothing (as expected ;)). However it looks like the problem is that we're being hammered by "zombies" from all over the net. It's like whack-a-mole, I cut one down and 5 more come up. It seems like someone's got it out for us and set all the systems they have hacked to probe us for vulnerabilities. We may just have to ride it out.

Lord I hate spammers.

1 Guest, 1 User (0 Buddies)
Users active in past 30 minutes:
Bruce Monkhouse 

I'M LONELY.......

Sorry Bruce, they're driving us offline today... no end in sight, we may have to stay offline until... tomorrow...? No ETA unfortunately.

Finally reconnected but not sure for how long.

Get those zombies Mike.

Going for the headshots now... I think we're making progress...

Back