• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

American Idol.......It's like a car accident..........

HollywoodHitman

Inactive
Reaction score
OK......So there I am at home, flicking through the channels and I come upon it........American Idol........Some of the WORST singers I have ever heard. Many of whom are morbidly obese, tone deaf and generally unappealing.......The one thing most of them have in common is that they all seem to truly believe they are so good!!!!

My girlfriend was laughing at me because I was laughing so hard the other night at this bowling ball with feet, attempt to sing a song, which I used to like........I described it to her as being like a bad car accident........You can't help but look..........Anyone else feel the same about this, or other shows on the idiot box (TV)?

On the other hand, Simon Cowell the Brit judge who looks remarkably good for all of the beatings he must have ensued over the years because his 'inside voice' keeps coming out, was quoted as saying:

"We (the British) have hated the French for years! Now you (the Americans) have joined the club. It makes you much more likeable."

This guys is great!!! (Thats not me slighting the French....My better half is French Canadian) :blotto:

If people stopped watching, then it would just go away, and that would be good for everyone!

Jonsey said:
If people stopped watching, then it would just go away, and that would be good for everyone!

Yup - I could only stomach a couple of minutes of it (the show from Washington), when two young women started swearing at the judging panel ...

Another show that I'd like to see poop-canned is "The Great Race - it showcases disfunctional behaviour, and frankly - I don't need or enjoy turning on the TV and watching abusive, bullying behaviour - I get enough of it in real life.

Come on Bossi, who doesnt like that 8) Something they should get rid off are 7th Heaven and those bad shows

I love watching American Idol, it's so funny.
Alex252 said:
Come on Bossi, who doesnt like that 8) Something they should get rid off are 7th Heaven and those bad shows
I Like 7th Heaven, or at least I did when I was younger.

:cdn:

I Like 7th Heaven, or at least I did when I was younger

Unfortunately, so did I :-[

I personally can't stand the crap that the networks forces down our throats, my two female housemates on the other hand can't get enough of it.  It's quite disturbing, actually.

I watched American Idol, and only watched it because Simon Cowell would rip into the people that could'nt sing better than a fart :crybaby:. I'm getting sick of all this reality TV BS, I mean, its gotten to the point were I don't even watch much TV, I'm just buying DVD's nowadays. I really wish that they could bring back the time when we watched half decent shows like High Incident, Seinfeld, Cheers, etc.

I used to watch 7th heaven too, but it was'nt necessarily for the message behind it, more or less Jessica Biel, and Ashlee Simpson.

Back