• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Apple Watch

Cloud Cover

Army.ca Fixture
Subscriber
Reaction score
I’m thinking of ditching my smartphone and just going with an Apple Watch that uses a SIM card.
My understanding is the watch with SIM and Wifi has a lot of the useful features- except browsing. I suppose for that o would just use my iPad.

Has anybody done this? Any user experiences you might want to share?

Thanks!

I’m thinking of ditching my smartphone and just going with an Apple Watch that uses a SIM card.
My understanding is the watch with SIM and Wifi has a lot of the useful features- except browsing. I suppose for that o would just use my iPad.

Has anybody done this? Any user experiences you might want to share?

Thanks!
Not SCIF friendly.
I never bothered with one, my wife’s tends to sit on her nightstand most of the time as she can’t have it a lot of places at work.

Her plan was to replace her phone. But it didn’t pan out.

I tried going with just a smart watch and lack of battery life caused me to reconsider.

My spouse uses one. The battery is a problem, but they like it because it has a built in heart rate monitor (for training) and it’s convenient to see chats/texts on your watch.

I personally don’t wear a watch unless at work, and at work I can’t use one.

Back