• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

I'm noticing that some users on this site struggle to use proper or credible news sources (that MSN news link shared above had like 5 lines on the Harvard story and 10 pages of Ads), but that's ok guys, I'm here to help where I can.

Here it is from the Harvard Crimson itself, it seems that Harvard agreed to negotiate and it was mutual. I'm glad about this outcome rather than violent police intervention:

Harvard Out of Occupied Palestine Ends Harvard Yard Encampment | News | The Harvard Crimson/

From the link of you don't want to read the whole article:
"The decision to peacefully end the encampment came after University President Alan M. Garber ’76 and HOOP organizers negotiated a peaceful end to the protest. Garber’s administration agreed to promptly begin reinstating at least 22 students from involuntary leaves of absence and offered protesters a meeting with members of the University’s governing boards about divestment"

Sorry, been busy with commemorating the Nakba when my father and his family were ethnically cleansed by European Zionist terrorist groups (look up Nakba) but will try to make time for you guys.

So was Hamas justified in breaking the existing ceasefire on Oct 7th and directly targeting and killing civilian women, men, children and infants?

That's like the people in gaza taking responsibility. For anything.
Honest question: How would we know if there are moderate Gazans? Hamas is their govt and if they publicly speak out against them, I can’t see them living for long.

It’s totally possible that there are Gazans trying to change things but we don’t hear about it. Everything on that end is filtered through Hamas.

Honest question: How would we know if there are moderate Gazans? Hamas is their govt and if they publicly speak out against them, I can’t see them living for long.

It’s totally possible that there are Gazans trying to change things but we don’t hear about it. Everything on that end is filtered through Hamas.

Very fine people on both sides.

Janice Stein says there are powerful families within the Palestinian world who would be very open to a new and profitable relationship with Israel, but every time they raise their heads above the parapet they get lopped off by Hamas. I think the only way for sane Palestinians to survive is to leave the middle east, let the death cult stay and have their Alamo and then return to build anew.

75 years of losing to Israel; Egypt was the first to change direction, followed by Jordan and now Saudi Arabia and other Gulf States. The Palestinians had few friends in 1948 and they are losing more and more as reality sets in for everyone in the region.

mark proksch randy GIF by Dream Corp LLC

Janice Stein says there are powerful families within the Palestinian world who would be very open to a new and profitable relationship with Israel, but every time they raise their heads above the parapet they get lopped off by Hamas. I think the only way for sane Palestinians to survive is to leave the middle east, let the death cult stay and have their Alamo and then return to build anew.

75 years of losing to Israel; Egypt was the first to change direction, followed by Jordan and now Saudi Arabia and other Gulf States. The Palestinians had few friends in 1948 and they are losing more and more as reality sets in for everyone in the region.
It has really surprised me that I haven't heard of a single instance of some sort of alternate faction standing up to replace Hamas. You would think that, if things are bad as they are, and Israel's chief demand to end the bloodshed is the destruction of Hamas, that some group of people within Gaza would organize and present an alternative organization/leadership for Gaza that is not predicated on the destruction of Israel.

It has really surprised me that I haven't heard of a single instance of some sort of alternate faction standing up to replace Hamas. You would think that, if things are bad as they are, and Israel's chief demand to end the bloodshed is the destruction of Hamas, that some group of people within Gaza would organize and present an alternative organization/leadership for Gaza that is not predicated on the destruction of Israel.

The assumption that Hamas would sit idly by if a faction challenging their leadership arose is not likely to hold up.

The assumption that Hamas would sit idly by if a faction challenging their leadership arose is not likely to hold up.
Yea but I just look to Syria. Look at how many different factions stood up during the civil war. Some loyal to Assad, some loyal to the rebels, some loyal to ISIL, some loyal to the Kurds, hell, some loyal to Turkey. I mean, there's plenty of weapons lying around, apparently, so you'd think that somewhere in the north where the IDF has cleaned out most of Hamas that a faction would feel safe enough there to set up camp.

Yea but I just look to Syria. Look at how many different factions stood up during the civil war. Some loyal to Assad, some loyal to the rebels, some loyal to ISIL, some loyal to the Kurds, hell, some loyal to Turkey. I mean, there's plenty of weapons lying around, apparently, so you'd think that somewhere in the north where the IDF has cleaned out most of Hamas that a faction would feel safe enough there to set up camp.
A Syrian style civil war in Gaza would not be popular with Israel.

It has really surprised me that I haven't heard of a single instance of some sort of alternate faction standing up to replace Hamas.

Not if the majority still support Hamas.

Back