• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

West Novies Out there ?

Semper Fidelis

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey looking for some current or x west novies
I use x loosely as "once a Novie Always a Novie Semper Fidelis"

Im a NSH, but I was trained by an excellent WNSR Sgt, by the name of Richard Aston. He was my section commander for DP1, he ran a tight ship.I have the utmost respect for that guy, he knows his stuff.Plus, hes friggin hilarious. :salute:

Don't think you will get anywhere near the number of replies were getting on the RCR thread but then there is more of us. Anyway good luck on finding old and new friends I know I have.

Pro Patria

8) West Novies Dec 93- Dec 94 Delta Coy Middleton
So How's it going? How is the old regiment doing? I'm trying to get posted down there soon. See ya.
:salute:

"Im a NSH, but I was trained by an excellent WNSR Sgt, by the name of Richard Aston. He was my section commander for DP1, he ran a tight ship.I have the utmost respect for that guy, he knows his stuff.Plus, hes friggin hilarious."

Sgt Richard Aston and I went through basic and QL3 together, so it's good to know some of the guys from when I was there are still kicking around.   I'm in 2 RCR now but I was in the west novies from 95 to 98, and being from aldershot I usually go for runs around the camp when I'm home on leave, big changes to that place since I served there.

Semper Fidelis  :cdn:

Sgt. Aston is the 2/i/c on my BMQ course right now. Great instructor.

Ask Richie Aston about driving around the Gagetown Training Area hanging out the window of an MLVW with a brown bandage over his head like an Arab headdress waving a C7 around that had 4 mags taped together in a "star" formation.

jmackenzie_15 said:
Im a NSH, but I was trained by an excellent WNSR Sgt, by the name of Richard Aston. He was my section commander for DP1, he ran a tight ship.I have the utmost respect for that guy, he knows his stuff.Plus, hes friggin hilarious. :salute:

You know nast (Aston ) One of my close friends  your right he is hilarious he used to be even wilder when we were cpls together
hahahahahah  good to see he's getting the respect he deserves

<font size = +6 color = "Maroon">It's good to see Nast is still getting the respect he deserves Aston is one of my good buddies and always will be just like all the other boys </font><font size = +4 color = "blue". DOOM, Jay, Deveau, Corkum, Bucky, Budden, Scoob & Smiley.

I'm an ex-West Nova myself, 90-96. Spent most of my time in B Coy (Windsor), but DELTADOG13, I bet I know you.

Cheers
Mike

Didn't think you would recognize me. Doug and I are old pals posted up here in Pet. How's you're old man doing? Pretty busy up here these days though so can't chat as much.

Greg

My father's doing well, thanks. He still keeps pretty busy, so he has yet to be bored with retirement. Good to hear from you!

Cheers
Mike

I'm stilll a West Novie.  Left for a while to go to Ontario but I've been back for almost 2 years now.  Got in in 87.  Good to see there are still some of us around.

I was a Novie, 94-03, D Coy, 1 Platoon and 2 Platoon. And, yes, I know Richie (purple monkey dishwasher)

Yeah Richie bought 4 of my Dogs! I Still Shake my Head when i think about it! Brave Man to put up with that! lol   :salute:

Anyone who knows Leonard should like to know he's getting all churched up with Brown.

Good to hear from you John Mac. That women of Leonard's finally going to make an honest man of him. Good to hear. When is the wedding. I should be down east in Sept for a couple of weeks.

Greg

The deal is going down 02 Oct 05. She's not making him too honest; he's wearing a blue suit in Greenwood. At least "he refuses to wear a wallet on his head" or so I was told. Miller is in Bedford at firefighting school.

lol so much feedback and im not even from the unit....

*petition to start a "nast" fan club*

Last time I saw him was in griffons in ragetown in may.I dont think he could see very well.He fell over a few things and was accusing the TV of something.I found this very amusing untill I fell over myself.That was a very drunk hazy night.

I had PT that morning.
It did not end well.

moral of the story, do not drink with capers unless you are really wanting to hurt the next day lol

Back