• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not. Nanos research

Peak Canada - riding it out for the pension. That's gotta be the saddest indictment of just how pathetic our political class is in this Country.

Don't forget the quietly passed ill that moves the planned election day in 2025 to the right by one week, so that many MPs will get their pensions....

These two leaders wanted a parting shot at the population that is rejecting their ideology and political beliefs.

But I will happily pay their pension if it means this will just go away and stop destroying my country.

Canada to require plastic makers to report on production, waste​

Yeah, like that's going to work. Imagine all the products and manufacturers of plastic in a car. How do you possibly track that. Our Minister of Ecoterrorism, doesn't even know what knock on effects even means.

I'm looking forward to going back to the metal dashboards with its metal knobs sticking out all over the place. Big, heavy chrome bumpers and grills. Maybe they'll bring back curb feelers too.😉

I'm looking forward to going back to the metal dashboards with its metal knobs sticking out all over the place. Big, heavy chrome bumpers and grills. Maybe they'll bring back curb feelers too.
You’re assuming that future vehicles won’t be constructed with vegetable/plant-based composites…

Yeah, like that's going to work. Imagine all the products and manufacturers of plastic in a car. How do you possibly track that. Our Minister of Ecoterrorism, doesn't even know what knock on effects even means.

I'm looking forward to going back to the metal dashboards with its metal knobs sticking out all over the place. Big, heavy chrome bumpers and grills. Maybe they'll bring back curb feelers too.😉

Which reminds me of a book I've read about a thousand times (mostly against my will ;))

A number of manufacturers already use a soy-based insulation for electrical wiring. Rodents love it.
Frigging Marmots in BC cause millions of dollars of damage to cars, heavy equipment, off road vehicles, farm equipment. They love the spy plastic, and wash it down with brake fluid and white grease.

We have friends that buy into the conspiracy that Trudeau and the WEF in cahoots to bring the world's population under their control. I don't believe it but we let them vent. For one - Trudeau isn't that smart.
Second reason is GREED - pure and simple. I think his wealth so far is under reported and he and his gang will retire very wealthy
I'll bang that drum all day. Sure, it MIGHT make me the crazy guy on my street - but even the crazy guy is right about some things, sometimes...

You suggest that Trudeau isn't that smart. And on the one hand, I totally agree with you...he's dumb as a f**king doorknob and screws up literally everything he touches.

But on the other hand, he's quite clever - in a diabolical kind of way.

I think the reason quite a few of us have bought into the conspiracy theory is because

a) it isn't really a theory anymore

b) the people he chooses to associate with

c) our Deputy PM sits on the WEF's Board of Trustees

d) he may be stupid, but in some ways he is quite clever

e) with all of the very knowledgeable people the government has on call to consult on policies and decisions, and with all of the outside consultants they could discuss ideas & implementation with, I find it hard to believe that anyone can be THIS brutally incompetent by accident

He's either the dumbest smart person, or a cunning smartypants that moonlights as a dumbass, I can recall coming across. I just don't know which one it is...

Tell me about it. My Big Red 2010 Ram was disabled by fucking squirrels.

In the last four years I have trapped and disposed of over 100 of the little assholes.
Squirrel Come At Me Bro GIF

Don't forget Static straps to reduce your ozone contribution through static electricity. Metal cars are much easier to recycle than plastic. Oh and don't wash your Tesla truck

It wouldn’t be hard to track. Weight estimates are easy. They buy or produce it with weights known. Odds are industry already has the numbers as they likely want those numbers for internal processes (such as efficiency of manufacturing).

d) he may be stupid, but in some ways he is quite clever
He doesn't have to be clever to do someone else's bidding...

All he's gotta do is hold Freeland's hand, stay true to the ideology, and parrot the ideas that McKinsey and Schwab feed him.

Back