• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Someone said...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nox

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Some said this on another forum, I was just wondering what you gusy might think (This guy‘s a yank).
This is my thoughts on the Middle-East and the US‘s relashonship. There shouldn‘t be one. Obviously, noone wants to give any ground over there. Just let them all kill themselves, and take all thier oil. That is all that needs to be done. ****, if we stopped buying thier oil(if we theoretically had enough from other sources) the countries there would cease to exist... seeing how oil IS the industry there.

Israel... got holy site? Why does the US preach seperation of church and state, yet go over there and try to solve a religious battle? Let them destroy each other with thier feeble weapons. You think that Palestinians are a threat to the US? Are angry Jews? No, neither of them are. Let them blow themselves up. It‘s thier choice, not the US‘s.
This does reflect the US of A a lot, but it‘s being taken as a global matter very commonly these days. Some might argue that it is one.

That‘s ignorant. Israels current situation is no more a "religious battle" than were the 9/11 bombings.

other than that, people have been preaching isolationism for a long time. if you want to see how effective it is, look at North Korea.

So how come you‘re posting other people‘s opinions? Is this yours? I‘m try to figure what you are asking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back