• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

*sigh* the first day of the rest of his life...*sigh*

• Thread starter ArmyBoyzGurl
  • Start date
A

ArmyBoyzGurl

well, d-day is here... my boy is gone... it was a tough day on both me and his mom, but thank god his best friend was there to "lighten" the mood. if not for the excessive amount of tears i shed during the past 2 weeks, then today might have been muuuuch worse. i know i gotta just keep my chin up and keep busy (which shouldnt be hard with the gym, college and work) but itll be hard to keep my mind off him workin his butt off in quebec in the winter. hey, if anyone knows of anyone who just joined and is startin this week.. lemme know.. maybe we could make a kind of ... "support group"... (wow, doesnt that sound "girly"?? LOL) oh well.. gimme some feedback..
ciao all..

Hey there, there already exists a type of Support Group for spouses/girl-friends/significant others. If u live in Courtney, I imagine that you know where the air base is in Comox. Located near the Canex and Base Gym is the Military Family Resource Centre (MFRC). Go in there and they should be more than happy to give you advice and information on future postings, etc etc...

Back