• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PMJT fanboying on Andor

dimsum

Army.ca Myth
Mentor
Reaction score

I saw this on the Reddit thread here:

Not my comment, but I think this person has the right idea: "As a Canadian conservative, I absolutely can’t stand Trudeau from any political aspect but I can’t deny he’d be a cool guy to get a beer with."

Did he take a shot at the mandalorian? I award you Zero points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Reminds me a bit of when they got Stephen Harper talking about hockey; wasn't a fan of his politics, but was the first time I saw him animated, and he seemed like he'd be fun to go see a game with or learn about some hockey history from.

Did he take a shot at the mandalorian? I award you Zero points and may god have mercy on your soul.
I was entertained by The Mandalorian and it gave a bit of backstory, but I thought Andor really opened up the world with the Empire politics.

Also, Int Officers are probably fan-person-ing at their power in the ISB like aircrew did over Top Gun Maverick :sneaky:

I saw this on the Reddit thread here:

Not my comment, but I think this person has the right idea: "As a Canadian conservative, I absolutely can’t stand Trudeau from any political aspect but I can’t deny he’d be a cool guy to get a beer with."

I have always said, I don't like the man but he'd be welcome around my fire. If he'd stay long is whole different topic.

Reminds me a bit of when they got Stephen Harper talking about hockey; wasn't a fan of his politics, but was the first time I saw him animated, and he seemed like he'd be fun to go see a game with or learn about some hockey history from.
Saw him many many times at both beach and indoor volleyball tournaments watching his Son.
Always animated, always gracious, lent tons of time for team pictures.

Saw him many many times at both beach and indoor volleyball tournaments watching his Son.
Always animated, always gracious, lent tons of time for team pictures.
He dropped in on an injured EPS officer a few years ago in the hospital. He was incredibly good with the officers there and the guy in the bed. I have no time for the party- but on an Individual basis he was kind

I was entertained by The Mandalorian and it gave a bit of backstory, but I thought Andor really opened up the world with the Empire politics.

Also, Int Officers are probably fan-person-ing at their power in the ISB like aircrew did over Top Gun Maverick :sneaky:
I’m too simple for politics. I want warriors and fatherhood lol

Back