• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Open Trade info

Spazkatt

Inactive
Reaction score
How can one find out which trades are currently open? Is this a "go to your recruiter" kinda thing? The recruiting website search was fruitless. Any thoughts?
Thanks

I would like to know this as well.  I am guessing but, I bet that the trade with incentives is open. 

Just to let those interested know.....went down to the recruiting office in Hamilton...got a bunch of info and was told what trades are hurting more than others. The fella down there was very helpful and friendly, and made the visit a pleasant one!    :salute:

They told you what trades were hurting more than others?  Damn I wish I got that kinda awesome service!  Mind telling us what trades were hurting?

LOL...I hope I didn't open a can o' worms with that one.....well...let's just say even before I asked about trade openings I just happened to say I have an interest in radios...Ham...shortwave...whatever. He then informed me that CF are hungry for Sig Ops..(right down my alley)....and Infantry, of course.

The open/closed list changes often, it is best if you go to a CFRC to check yourself.

yeah, I can get the CFRC to tell me what trades are open, but not any info. on what trades are "hurting"

I'll tell ya only based on what I read on these threads. I get the impression that Infantry are always wanted.....but what I say should be taken with a grain of salt.

Back