• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Marines allegedly kill 24 Civlilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....And sanctimonious speculation by individuals with no knowledge of the facts, nor experience, does nothing in any Criminal Investigation but muddy the waters.  If you were an 'Eye Witness' to the event, instead of someone on an Internet Forum, you may have something relevant to say.  Instead you post one story from the Press, and we all know how reliable they are, especially the first articles, and then spew off at the mouth about how terrible the Americans are.  Does this sound about right?  Let's post facts and not speculation.

In response the part about the pregnant lady, it may be sad and tragic. But if you come up to a VCP or whatever was set up you slow down and follow what is directed. Driving fast and not stopping equates a possible VBIED situation and the correct action was taken, everyone in the same situation would have done the same thing, well those with common sense anyway. Seems fairly similar to the incident in A'stan of the one taxi driver who didn't stop for a Canadian VCP and ended up getting fired at and killed, and the leftist media were in uproar that we senselessly killed this taxi driver.

In regards to the other incident it too is tragic. But there's no need for speculation until the investigation is done. But in regards to what Saint said about "THIS ONE UNIT might be a bunch of 'baby killing automatons'" it seems to bring me back to Dave Grossman's booked which I recently read out of curiosity. Most humans are resistant to killing. Going off my memory I think he stated that 2% of people are not. To propose that this whole UNIT is the 2% in the US Marines is absurd. There are crazies in the world, there's American crazies, Canadian crazies, and crazies worldwide. But just because they're American Marines in Iraq does not mean the WHOLE UNIT are a bunch of murderous babykillers.

We do not know exactly what occured and therefore don't base an opinion based off of the BIASED media you are receiving.

"Why would you support murder? Just because you are a military member doesn't mean you have to take sides with the crazies"
I'll take sides with the truth, and once that is revealed through gruelling investigation I will take a side, but it won't be with crazies, it'll be for or against US Marines. And only those involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back