• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

liberal joke

• Thread starter corporal-cam
  • Start date
C

corporal-cam

I noticed alot of you are extremly conservative and proud of it so I though you might like this email I got...

Liberal or Conservative

I was traveling between Sarnia and London the other day when a tire blew out.

Checking my spare, I found that it too was flat.

My only option was to flag down a passing motorist and get a ride to the next town.

The first vehicle to stop was an old man in a van.

He yelled out the window, "Need a lift?"

"Yes, I sure do," I replied.

"You a Liberal or Conservative," asked the old man.

"Conservative," I replied.

"Well, you can just go to ****," yelled the old man as he sped off.

Another guy stopped, rolled down the window, and asked me the same question.

Again, I gave the same answer, "Conservative."

The driver gave me the finger and drove off.

I thought it over and decided that maybe I should change my strategy, since this area
seemed to be overly political and there appeared to be few
Conservatives.

The next car to stop was a red convertible driven by a beautiful blonde.

She smiled seductively and asked if I was a Liberal or Conservative.

"Liberal" I shouted.

"Hop in!" replied the blonde.

Driving down the road, I couldn‘t help but stare at the gorgeous woman in the seat next to me, the wind blowing through her hair, perfect breasts,and a short skirt that continued to ride higher and higher up her thighs.

Finally, I yelled, "Please stop the car."

She immediately slammed on the brakes and as soon as the car stopped, I jumped out.

"What‘s the matter?" she asked.

"I can‘t take it anymore," I replied.

"I‘ve only been a Liberal for five minutes and already I want to screw somebody".

enough praise already, any one else have any good Liberal jokes?

It is a hilarious joke but when you live in Newfoundland and for the last 50 years begining with Joey Smallwood the liberals have run the province into a provincial debt approaching one billion dollars. And now that we finally have a competent conservative in charge the uneducated [bad word] Leo Puddister leader of NAPE rallys the union to strike. These people are greedy and dont want to help the province just line their pockets, they do not realize that to prosper we must come out of the hole we are in and that requires sacrafices now for future gains. Any ways I vented enough for now> **** I hate liberals [bad word again] dirty *******s :D :rage:

[moderator edit: manually removed the ‘bad word‘ referring to fellatio which wasn‘t recognised by the automated language police]

Ok I thought that it would edit the C*******ng language I apologize if my veiws and choice of language has offended anybody. Again I apologize
My mistake. :eek:

I‘ve posted it before but here goes,
What is the difference between a puppy and a young liberal?
The puppy stops whining when it grows up.

How can you tell when a Liberal lies?

S/He opens his/her mouth. :D

Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule and both commonly succeed, and are right.

H.L. Mencken

liberals are a joke what are you talkin about lol

competent conservative
we in Alberta have had Competent Conservatives in power for 30 some odd years. And to put the icing on the cake, next year for Alberta‘s 2005 centennial, Ralf will officially end Alberta‘s debt :D , with a surplus of something aroung 500 million in surplus, I think, so don‘t quote me. We will be the only province without debt, while Quebec is $114.8 billion :eek: sunk in the hole.

it‘s oil. that‘s it. give any western government in the world enough money, and the entire populace will sing their praises.

The Liberals are a joke as was the Torries Kim Canpbell!

The biggest Liberal joke I have ever seen or heard of is the gun control firearms registration thing. A BILLION Dollars, all flushed down the S-bend.

Its already floundering, lets just get the sinking overwith.

Regards,

Wes

it‘s oil. that‘s it. give any western government in the world enough money, and the entire populace will sing their praises.
Wouldn‘t you count a consistant record of fiscal responsibility? Who cares how much money you have if you are governed by incompetant wasters.
Look at BC under the NDP....

What do you call a liberal at the bottom of Lake Ontario?

A **** good start.

following that one, what do you call a minivan with 3 liberals driving off a cliff?

A tragedy - the minivan could have seated 6 liberals :D

Back