• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

JUSTAS: the project to buy armed Medium Altitude Long Endurance (MALE) UAVs

Then you file a bar complaint.

But if ADM Mat staff behave more like employees of the contractor than representatives of the public (see also: MSP) you have these sorts of problems.
Sigh. The problem isn't DoJ lawyers.

Then you file a bar complaint.

But if ADM Mat staff behave more like employees of the contractor than representatives of the public (see also: MSP) you have these sorts of problems.
Are you telling me lawyers will work independent and contrary to the orders of their employer/client?

It is somewhere in the previous 26 pages, but the second bidder backed out of the competition. The project team had only one bid to evaluate to ensure it met the compliancy requirements.

It is somewhere in the previous 26 pages, but the second bidder backed out of the competition. The project team had only one bid to evaluate to ensure it met the compliancy requirements.
Thanks. I missed that. Good outcome I think. I wonder if we'll choose the version with the PWC engine...

I was curious about the high bandwidth communications needed for the arctic metioned in the presentation. I first found out about Canada’s project here:

Which led me to the procurement page for the Enhanced Satellite Communication Project - Polar for tactical communications in the Arctic.

I hope the project is on course.

The Valkyrie's kid brother the Mako. An armed version of the Kratos BQM-167A target drone.

The video shows a pair of Makos operating with a Harrier. Interesting in that all of them are runway independent.

Video of the target drone version of the Mako being prepped and launched. Half a dozen of them sitting on boat trailers in a hangar.

Back