• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Just wondering.

alex.74

Inactive
Reaction score
I was recently looking at the photo gallery of the obstacle course held on 27/09/13 (FYOP).

Looks like fun, and hard work haha.
I realized that these guys look older than I thought, I'm thinking 18-20+?

I am currently 16 myself, turning 17 next month and I was wondering if most of the accepted applicants into the RMC are on the older side.
I know it depends on a lot of factors but I am just curious.

Thanks,
Alex  :)

Here's the link to the gallery if you guys haven't seen it yet!
http://www.rmc.ca/pa-ap/gal/index-eng.php

I'm pretty sure they're more in young adult side. But don't worry mate, I know quite a lot of friends that are getting into the reserve and most of them are 16.

alex.74 said:
I was recently looking at the photo gallery of the obstacle course held on 27/09/13 (FYOP).

Looks like fun, and hard work haha.
I realized that these guys look older than I thought, I'm thinking 18-20+?

I am currently 16 myself, turning 17 next month and I was wondering if most of the accepted applicants into the RMC are on the older side.
I know it depends on a lot of factors but I am just curious.

Thanks,
Alex  :)

Here's the link to the gallery if you guys haven't seen it yet!
http://www.rmc.ca/pa-ap/gal/index-eng.php

First years at RMC vary quite a bit in age. The usual person is 18 or 19 I found, but there are always people in their early 20s. A few in their mid to late 20s. Also a few at 17. I was at CMRSJ for first year, so some of the people in prep year there were only 16 or 17, but even among the preps the average age is still probably 18-19. I never did an actual study, this is just based off of people I knew (my squadron and certain people from others).

Not everyone starts university right after highschool, not everyone graduates when they're 17, and not everyone gets accepted to RMC the first year that they apply.

Back