• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I failed the wrıtten test at 36 years old!

Well how am ı supposed to get smart ı have to
It’s not a pass or fail test, Unless you didn’t score high enough for any trade. Study some vocabulary, read some books at a grade 10 level or higher, practice some grade 10 math, make sure you use all the CFAT resources available online, maybe talk to your recruiter and see where you need to improve the most. Age has nothing to do with it. Young kids usually find it easier because they are still studying math and vocabulary.

If it makes you feel any better, when I did my CFAT and such many years ago, first thing we were told was "We have had 14 year olds not only ace this but actually finish it in the allotted time and had people with double masters degrees fall on their faces." 6 of 12 of us that started with the initial test were cut, another 3 after the second language aptitude test.

Hey I did the test about 7 months ago, use armytest to practice for it and complete all the modules on there goodluck

IT was before 2009. It was written wıth a pencil
Have you physically been back to the recruiting centre since you started this thread?

Before 2009? That's at least 14 years ago. You don't have a file anymore. You'll have to start from scratch. You've been told how to resource practice for the CFAT. Make sure your physically fit. Get to the RC and reapply. Right now other than knowing you didn't qualify for anything, you'll need to go through it all again. Be prepared this time. Nothing will be accomplished without going to the RC first and restarting the process.

Once more for clarity. Get to the Recruiting Centre. Don't call, don't email, go and walk through the door. Be prepared for your CFAT, your medical and your fitness test. You been told how to prepare for your CFAT, the rest is up to you.

There is nothing else anyone here can do for you. Good luck.

Last edited:
Back