• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

Here in Canada, survey says re: protest locations in general....
Archived here.
View attachment 84806
Deets on how it was done ....
View attachment 84807
Perhaps, but the schools should also expel all who take part.

Can people protest on any private property?

Sounds like the sort of thing you'd hear about from a failed state: inability to protect private property.
"No media is allowed inside to document the likely police abuses that will occur."

When did you stop beating your wife?
Caraballo is a notorious extremist.

Looks like NYPD has shut down external access to Columbia University and has massed public order units. Lots of various media getting posted about this now, but this is the best quick example I could find.

EDIT TO ADD: Apparently City College of New York as well. I didn't realize there were two schools both involved.
Typical of the media who don't like police.

Typical of the media who don't like police.

This is from her Wikipedia page.

Alejandra Caraballo ...; born 1990 or 1991[1]) is an American civil rights attorney and clinical instructor at the Harvard Law School Cyberlaw Clinic. Caraballo is a transgender rights activist and has spoken out against anti-LGBT legislation, policies, and rhetoric.

Nothing in there qualifies her as being "media." Pretty much anyone with a computer can post on X.

🍻

So many bath water drinkers in masks, that fresh air is dangerous! Just shows you their mental state. These aren’t protestors, they are professional activists and likely Biden supporters!

View attachment 84854

Interested to see how police in Canada handle this situation, which is popping up all over the country now. 🍿
Given that it’s largely on university campuses, it’ll depend on the wishes of the school administrations to have assistance removing people from private property. I suspect that as a first step we’ll see school administrations seek injunctions to order the protesters to decamp. Schools will be reluctant to push things to the point of public order police clearing out encampments, but it may come to that in the face of threats to fundraising and endowments. I think McGill will be the bellwether as both the ‘farthest among’ protest, and also as a school serving a city with a sizeable and historic Jewish population, many of whom will have gone through the university and may now be applying political pressure.

Meanwhile in Vancouver: arrest and charges recommended for the protester who was leading chants in praise of October 7th.

Cut Federal funding to higher education institutions that allow anti semantic protests. Give them 10 days.

Oh, we have a gutless government that is only interested in votes.

Given that it’s largely on university campuses, it’ll depend on the wishes of the school administrations to have assistance removing people from private property. I suspect that as a first step we’ll see school administrations seek injunctions to order the protesters to decamp. Schools will be reluctant to push things to the point of public order police clearing out encampments, but it may come to that in the face of threats to fundraising and endowments. I think McGill will be the bellwether as both the ‘farthest among’ protest, and also as a school serving a city with a sizeable and historic Jewish population, many of whom will have gone through the university and may now be applying political pressure.

Meanwhile in Vancouver: arrest and charges recommended for the protester who was leading chants in praise of October 7th.

Saw a small snippet on CNN last night with Kevin O'Leary being interviewed. He discussed the use of AI face recognition technology in these (probably any type) of protest. It's going to be really hard for these people to get hired by large, high-paying corporations, especially if they're Jewish owned, if your face is flagged in the databases. You can protest all you want and be part of this illegal trespassing, but there are consequences.

I'm all for these kinds of things. For example, in the case of the convoy you get to see who supports personal freedoms and who doesn't, and in the case of these protests you get to see who supports terror and who doesn't.

And yes consequences will result. Whether those are election results or job availability, there will always be some sort of consequence.

but what do you do when a judge, as in Montreal, refuses to issue a warrant? McGill tried

Back