• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Generating a PDR in MCS Pers (Monitor MASS) will be soon be even easier

Help Desk

Inactive
Reaction score
Did you know that any Military member can generate their own quarterly PDR in Monitor Mass, Supervisors can also generate PDR for their Subordinates in a few seconds as well. We are currently modifying the form to automatically populate all the courses, Competencies, CFTPO  tasking, Unit Qualifications, Currencies AFMPCT, FMS Driver's Quals , and Unit /Pers activities which are flagged with show in PDR in Monitor MASS. For the MOS like 00362 ACISS  who have already created their job requirements, it currently populate the tasks statement they are expected to do as well. Go and take a look, we should have the PDR enhancement done up by the end of Feb 2014 and you will have the ability to generate PDR by selecting the applicable dates for the reporting Quarters.

Close to 50,000 members are now using MM and the no of clients is growing rapidly, if you are one of the few CAF  or Civilian Employee who does not have a Monitor MASS account yet, please contact you MM Org/Unit OPI which you can easily find at the login screen by clicking on help and emailing you MM CoC OPI or contact our Maim Help Desk at +HelpDesk ASST

Is there a MonitorMass self-study course available? I basically use MM as a glorified CF-100 and MPRR generator... It seems to be a rather unintuitive program.

A PDR from Monitor Mass? Never saw that function when I took the administrator course. New feature?

Perhaps you are talking about the responsibilities and duties portion for the description of what the member requires. CFPAS is the only legitimate program that can be used to generate PDRs and PERs.

Regards

Help Desk said:
.... by the end of Feb 2014 and you will have the ability to generate PDR by selecting the applicable dates for the reporting Quarters.

Looks like it will be a new feature. This is great if people are inputting this stuff but I'm unclear as to how that happens. A PDR is so much more then just a listing of what has been done by the member in the period.

jeffb said:
Looks like it will be a new feature. This is great if people are inputting this stuff but I'm unclear as to how that happens. A PDR is so much more then just a listing of what has been done by the member in the period.

I think it auto enters the tombstone data and relevant data in the various areas, leaving Part 5 for the supervisor to fill out.  That is how is was quickly explained to me before leave.  The lynch pin in the model is actually entering stuff into the various tools MM draws from. 

jeffb said:
Is there a MonitorMass self-study course available? I basically use MM as a glorified CF-100 and MPRR generator... It seems to be a rather unintuitive program.

At the login screen or while logged in Monitor MASS, click on help and you will find an online tutorial and also some Power Point Presentations on every module within Monitor MASS

Checked this out as I am working on PDRS and thought it was interesting.  Sect 3 - Members accomplishments listed all the mbrs leave periods.  Guess that qualifies as an accomplishment - actually taking leave.  Otherwise only think indicated was identification section.

Work to be done there.

CountDC said:
Checked this out as I am working on PDRS and thought it was interesting.  Sect 3 - Members accomplishments listed all the mbrs leave periods.  Guess that qualifies as an accomplishment - actually taking leave.  Otherwise only think indicated was identification section.

Work to be done there.

When you enter an activity in your calendar or in activity management you have to check of show in PDR, all courses and CFTPO task are listed by default

Back