• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Funny Americans

Well here in Ottawa, I work at a place called New York Fries. I dont know if you ever heard of it or not, but its a fast food place that sells poutins and french fries and its really famous because its good.
But point is do i have to now start calling them freedom fries.
oh my god that sound of that sounds stupid.
Would you like are freedom fries poutine?
There 100%freee
nooo wayy
am sticking with french fries :D :cdn:

Since we get lots of rhetoric, with Anti-American leanings, I thought I‘d offer a different perspective:

Come Home America

It is pretty interesting how one persons freedom fighter can be anothers persons terrorist.

Or how oppression / squashing freedom of speech can be "preservation of culture" somewhere else. Anyone can recite cliches - original, logical thought on either side of a debate is what sways me, in the end. :cdn:

This is Just in Reply to Pugils statement that Iraq is on the Second Largest Oil Field after Saudi arabia
Pugil- Come to Fort McMurray, Iraq may have the 2nd largest CONVENTIONAL oil field but good ol AB has the LARGEST UnCONVENTIONAL!
and BTW they havent even pillaged siberia and afghanistan for oil yet. Trust me on this I live on Oil

"But let‘s give "peace" a chance. And imagine the world to come"

Thats a great line. World peace goes against every fiber of human nature. For the religious types 2000 years ago someone came preaching peace, look what happened.
It‘s easier to take something away from someone else then make it on your own. That much is simple math. People can pray for peace until they are blue in the face but there will always be someone somewhere who would rather just kill for whatever theyw ant because its easier. Humans follow the path of least resistance. (Natural lines of drift for infantry types).

World peace is a misnomer because to have world peace you need a powerful military force as a deterent for any would be monsters.

Lastly the military provides not only money but food and shelter for millions and millions of soldiers all over the world. Take away their job and the poverty rate is going to be something fierce. Bigger line ups at the food bank. Way more crime.
World peace = good in a moral sense, bad in application.

Back