• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Filling in the Paperwork

chriscalow

Inactive
Reaction score
Well, the time is here to put in the second application, and it's been a year since the first.  My memory is a little hazy about the actual paperwork.  If anyone knows.... the spot where you declare your physical fitness, when you write how many sit-ups you can do, is it by minute or total, because those are two greatly different numbers.

Second.  When re-applying, does anyone know if it's acceptable to just update the employment history parts or do I really need to dig up the old dates of when I worked again.

And finally, some advice to people going through this for the first time... make copies, of the copies of the copies.  And don't keep them all in the same box and then move. 

Thanks for your help.

QY Rang said:
where you declare your physical fitness, when you write how many sit-ups you can do, is
it goes by the minute
Second. When re-applying, does anyone know if it's acceptable to just update the employment history parts or do I really need to dig up the old dates of when I worked again.

They dont take too much detail to it. Just knowing the years is fine. i had many temp jobs that i couldnt remember exactly the dates.

GL!
CHIMO!

Second.  When re-applying, does anyone know if it's acceptable to just update the employment history parts or do I really need to dig up the old dates of when I worked again.

Fill out the form completely.  If you cannot remember all the dates, ask the CFRC if you can have a copy of your old form.  The more accurate information you provide will make it easier and faster for the clerks to process your information.

I had to do the same  :-[ All my papers had to be reinstated (translated that just means I had to do everything all over) but the one odd thing was they actually payed me  :eek: But its wasn't much... just $5, their reason was that that was the cost it would take to drive from where I live to the office  :salute:

Yeah I know, last time when I did my testing, they gave me 50 bucks a trip for two trips 45 minutes up the road.  I kind of felt bad knowing that the money could be much better spent on our boys overseas or something.  But of course I didn't complain.

heh take the money and run bud

that money was never going to make it overseas anyways

Back