• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

failed my CFAT

ding

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello I've taken CFAT in English yesterday and I failed it
French is my first language and my recrut told me that I don't had enough marks to be in the infantry because lack of points on problems solving parts.
is there anyway to improve my maths?

Hello, my first language is French too, but I'm going to take the exam in French. I was in doubt which language to choose. Most of the materials we find on the internet are in English, but you can still use them for study. Regarding improving math levels, there are several videos and materials on the net. Hard to say which is the best. I bought some materials on the net, to help me as support material. I believe it's just practicing and repeating the exercises.

Hello, my first language is French too, but I'm going to take the exam in French. I was in doubt which language to choose. Most of the materials we find on the internet are in English, but you can still use them for study. Regarding improving math levels, there are several videos and materials on the net. Hard to say which is the best. I bought some materials on the net, to help me as support material. I believe it's just practicing and repeating the exercises.
Thanks a ton bud.Did you go through your CFAT?

Thanks a ton bud.Did you go through your CFAT?
Yes I passed. I did my medical too. I have my interview scheduled for January 24th. Trying to find something on the internet to prepare for this interview. I don't know, it would be like a normal (civilian) job interview.

all the best my man.
in what did you applied for?
keep grinding and give the best of yourself

all the best my man.
in what did you applied for?
keep grinding and give the best of yourself
I applied to pilot. Let's see if I can. If it doesn't work out, at the last moment I can choose something else.

gunner
how went your interview?
Good choice. The interview was good, tiring, almost 1h30 of questions related to the main characteristics of the chosen profession. Now it's waiting for the summons to Trenton.

Was the interview at the Ottawa office also?
All the best bud you got this.
Am really afraid for my cfat coming

Was the interview at the Ottawa office also?
All the best bud you got this.
Am really afraid for my cfat coming
I'm going to do the tests in Trenton, but I don't have a date yet.
For your CFAT, it's trying to stay calm, practice math and 3D space as much as you can. One thing I didn't expect on my CFAT was the numerous math questions about area and volume. Mostly those kinds of questions, then about 3 or 4 about arithmetic progressions and about 3 or 4 about percentages. Remembering that there are 30 math questions in 30 minutes. Also try to prepare for time management, 1 minute for each question. Of course, you won't always be able to do it in one minute, but try to get an average.

All the best bud.Proud of you and thank for taking time to motivate me and giving me advice.
I’ve bought 2 books on amazon and giving out my best on practice.
My cousin is helping me out a bit because I’ve finished schooling since 8 yrs around and maths is only my issue.
Time management and no calculator is something to manage.
I will keep you updated thanks a lot

Everything will be fine my friend! Focus, even if you lose some points in mathematics, I believe that focusing more on 3D issues would be an alternative to recover some points. Will keep us updated. If you need anything, just say it here.
Thanks too!!

Aweii t'ai capable!! Hahaha

Am working on it.I feel more at ease with the french paper.
I will keep you updated and thanks for motivation.
Thanks a ton.
Mercii à toi!

Good choice. The interview was good, tiring, almost 1h30 of questions related to the main characteristics of the chosen profession. Now it's waiting for the summons to Trenton.
Hey man, can you tell me everything that you think I need to know before going to the interview that can help me? what would you do differently and how do you think I should prepare?
thanks

Know yourself. Re-read your resume and re-familiarize yourself with who you are, what you can do, and what you have done as proof. Juste comme n'importe quelle entrevue pour une poste d'ailleurs. Pratique les questions normales - "decrive un temps ou t'as fait...". Saches pourquoi t'es la. Qu'est-ce que tu aimes/aimerais faire, apprendre? Pourquoi seras-tu utiles dans cette poste/ce metier?

Just a job interview. If you can relax, be honest, know who you are and what you bring to the table, you'll be fine. Dress for the interview too - it shows you take this thing seriously.

Hey man, can you tell me everything that you think I need to know before going to the interview that can help me? what would you do differently and how do you think I should prepare?
thanks
Sorry for the delay, I had lost access to my account. So have you already had your interview?

Back