• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DRMIS to excel

mayday0

Reaction score
hey everyone. not sure if this is the right forum to ask in. but I'm wondering if anyone knows how to pull data from DRMIS to excel. not export to excel I know how to do that.
I have a monitor in my office that displays current work. But I wanna be able to pull work order #s and tech status from DRMIS into an excel spreadsheet. And if the status changes in DRIMS then it will update on my spreadsheet. not sure if this is even possible. figured id ask tho.

thanks in advance

It is not a fast process to set-up and I don't have all the answers as some of the stuff has changed since I last did it but you should be able to use SAP Analysis For Microsoft Windows and you should be able to connect to the VOR Tactical Report and have it refresh.

The below link will show you how to connect and then use the right Business Explorer (BEX) query

SAP Analysis for Windows

Info on the VOR report is here ZPM_0EQUIPMENT_7028_Q01_VOR Tactical - MPO Disposition

The LEMS Helpdesk team can probably steer you in the right direction they are great at what they do (don't tell them I said that tho, RCEME folks tend to have big heads already). LEMS DRMIS Support - Home (mil.ca)

All links are DWAN only

im using the SAP Analysis but it keeps telling me that my username and password. but its not wrong. im signed in to drmis right now.

im using the SAP Analysis but it keeps telling me that my username and password. but its not wrong. im signed in to drmis right now.
There are a few things that could be the issue.

Are you at work or home?

If at home make sure you open Excel inside the Secure Global Desktop.

If at work make sure you are using the right server # for the system you want to pull. This problem may exist regardless of home/work as you may not have the right permissions.

drmis 2.jpg

You may have to upgrade your access via F300 as IIRC you need to use DRMIS Business Warehouse (MOP 350) to be able to pull BEX queries from the BI Portal as DRMIS production (MEP 300) doesn't have the VOR tactical report.

and im at work. but probably because i dont have the right permissions.
Yea I just looked and it seems like you need MOP server access. Good thing is it is easy to get as you already have BI access. FWIW I just logged into DRMIS Production MEP server 300 via SAP Office with no issues but there are no queries.

Back