• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

dates for BMQ??

LL

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi
does anyone know the dates for BMQ for this summer?

http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/lfwa_hq/it/calendar.htm

DJ

Thanks!!! Wow, that was a fast reply.... I actually wanted to know the dates for the navy reserves . is it on the same site?

It's probably a safe bet that you won't be doing BMQ in Wainwright if you're applying to the Navy, but I'm sure stranger things have happened.

Anyone know of a similar site for regular forces BMQ courses in St. Jean? Didn't find anything on the CFLRS site.

I heard from my recruiter that the next bmq for navy reserve is June 28 in Esquimalt. Not sure if that is reg force also. I can't find a similar calendar for navy as the one for army.

Sorry, but do you know if there is a sit like that for LFAA? That would be a huge help!

My recruiter told me it was gonna be in Aldershot. Meh! In the end this is an adventure for me, so im just gonna roll with it haha

update to my previous post here. the next nav res (I know nothing about reg force) training is in Borden June 28.

Back