• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Chinese Defense Minister Gives Speech About WAR plans against the United States

ThatsLife

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is 100% accurate considering this is off the hal turner talk show but take a look:

http://www.halturnershow.com/ChineseDefenseMinisterTalksWarAgainstUS.html

Chinese Defense Minister Gives Speech About WAR plans against the United States
Says China can only afford to wait another 5 to 10 years before being forced to attack to gain "living space"

August 12, 2005
By: Hal Turner

(Update, August 24, 2005 -- This story is NOT Satire or presented for "shock value."  It is real.)

Chi Haotian, China's Minister of Defense and vice-chairman of China's Central Military Commission, gave the following speech in a SECURE BRIEFING to his military leadership.

It was not intended for public dissemination.  It was obtained by The Hal Turner Show via covert means through contacts in Shanghai, China.

Defense Minster Chi Haotian
Their contacts within the military see this speech and military plan as a disaster waiting to happen for their country and felt that preserving the lives of a Billion Chinese would be best protected if this was leaked.

What you are about to read is a VERBATIM translation of the actual speech; with corrections solely for grammar.  The content has not been altered. The original Chinese language text is also included below for verification!  This is not a news story about the speech, but rather the actual text of the speech itself!                                                                  

In it, he spoke openly about China's need for "more living space" and stated bluntly that The United States, Canada and Australia are the only places large enough to    accommodate future Chinese needs.  He notes the need for a quick, effective biological attack upon the U.S. to depopulate it as a prelude to conquest, and plainly states that China is working on genetic bio-weapons to kill everyone except "yellow people."

His chilling remarks boast of a recent survey of the Chinese public wherein upwards of eighty percent (80%) were willing to "shoot and kill women, children and prisoners of war" as part of such an effort.

More frightening was his admission of an ongoing deliberate deception of the U.S., with China portraying itself as a peaceful business partner, while actually planning to kill "one or two hundred million Americans."

He also notes that thanks to trade, income from Chinese exports is providing the financing needed to vastly expand Chinese military might in preparation for an attack upon the U.S. which he seems to indicate will occur within "five to ten years."

The speech is extremely lengthy, but I have emphasized the relevant parts in bold, below.  References to directly attacking the United States are highlighted in RED BOLD below.  Segments in red bold with underlining are extremely serious for the U.S. .

If ever a nation needed to prepare for a true life and death struggle, clearly it is the U.S.  As evidenced by this speech, China's leadership is already planning to kill us and take our land.

Actual Text of the speech:
Comrades,

I'm very excited today, because the large-scale online survey sina.com that was done for us showed that our next generation is quite promising and our Party's cause will be carried on. In answering the question, "Will you shoot at women, children and prisoners of war," more than 80 percent of the respondents answered in the affirmative, exceeding by far our expectations [1].

Today I'd like to focus on why we asked sina.com to conduct this online survey among our people. My speech today is a sequel to my speech last time [2], during which I started with a discussion of the issue of the three islands [3], mentioned that 20 years of the idyllic theme of "peace and development" had come to an end, and concluded that modernization under the saber is the only option for China's next phase. I also mentioned we have a vital stake overseas. Today, I'll speak more specifically on these two issues.

The central issue of this survey appears to be whether one should shoot at women, children and prisoners of war, but its real significance goes far beyond that. Ostensibly, our intention is mainly to figure out what the Chinese people's attitude towards war is: If these future soldiers do not hesitate to kill even non-combatants, they'll naturally be doubly ready and ruthless in killing combatants. Therefore, the responses to the survey questions may reflect the general attitude people have towards war.

Actually, however, this is not our genuine intention. The purpose of the CCP Central Committee in conducting this survey is to probe people's minds. We wanted to know: If China's global development will necessitate massive deaths in enemy countries, will our people endorse that scenario? Will they be for or against it?

As everybody knows, the essence of Comrade Xiaoping's [4] thinking is "development is the hard truth." And Comrade Jintao [5] has also pointed out repeatedly and empathetically that "development is our top priority," which should not be neglected for even a moment. But many comrades tend to understand "development" in its narrow sense, assuming it to be limited to domestic development. The fact is, our "development" refers to the great revitalization of the Chinese nation, which, of course, is not limited to the land we have now but also includes the whole world.

Why do we put it this way?

Both Comrade Liu Huaqing [6], one of the leaders of the old generation in our Party, and Comrade He Xin [7], a young strategist for our Party, have repeatedly stressed the theory regarding the shift of the center of world civilization. Our slogan of "revitalizing China" has this way of thinking as its basis. You may look into the newspapers and magazines published in recent years or go online to do some research to find out who raised the slogan of national revitalization first. It was Comrade He Xin. Do you know who He Xin is? He may look aggressive and despicable when he speaks in public, with his sleeves and pants all rolled up, but his historical vision is a treasure our Party should cherish.

In discussing this issue, let us start from the beginning.

As everybody knows, according to the views propagated by the Western scholars, humanity as a whole originated from one single mother in Africa. Therefore, no race can claim racial superiority. However, according to the research conducted by most Chinese scholars, the Chinese are different from other races on earth. We did not originate in Africa. Instead, we originated independently in the land of China. The Peking Man at Zhoukoudian that we are all familiar with represents a phase of our ancestors' evolution. "The Project of Searching for the Origins of the Chinese Civilization" currently undertaken in our country is aimed at a more comprehensive and systematic research on the origin, process and development of the ancient Chinese civilization. We used to say, "Chinese civilization has had a history of five thousand years." But now, many experts engaged in research in varied fields including archeology, ethnic cultures, and regional cultures have reached consensus that the new discoveries such as the Hongshan Culture in the Northeast, the Liangzhu Culture in Zhejiang province, the Jinsha Ruins in Sichuan province, and the Yongzhou Shun Emperor Cultural Site in Human province are all compelling evidence of the existence of China's early civilizations, and they prove that China's rice-growing agricultural history alone can be traced back as far as 8,000 to 10,000 years. This refutes the concept of "five thousand years of Chinese civilization." Therefore, we can assert that we are the product of cultural roots of more than a million years, civilization and progress of more than ten thousand years, an ancient nation of five thousand years, and a single Chinese entity of two thousand years. This is the Chinese nation that calls itself, "descendents of Yan and Huang," the Chinese nation that we are so proud of. Hitler's Germany had once bragged that the German race was the most superior race on Earth, but the fact is, our nation is far superior to the Germans.

During our long history, our people have disseminated throughout the Americas and the regions along the Pacific Rim, and they became Indians in the Americas and the East Asian ethnic groups in the South Pacific.

We all know that on account of our national superiority, during the thriving and prosperous Tang Dynasty our civilization was at the peak of the world. We were the center of the world civilization, and no other civilization in the world was comparable to ours. Later on, because of our complacency, narrow-mindedness, and the self-enclosure of our own country, we were surpassed by Western civilization, and the center of the world shifted to the West.

In reviewing history, one may ask: Will the center of the world civilization shift back to China?

Comrade He Xin put it in his report to the Central Committee in 1988: If the fact is that the center of leadership of the world was located in Europe as of the 18th Century, and later shifted to the United States in the mid 20th Century, then in the 21st Century the center of leadership of the world will shift to the East of our planet. And, "the East" of course mainly refers to China.

Actually, Comrade Liu Huaqing made similar points in early 1980s. Based on an historical analysis, he pointed out that the center of world civilization is shifting. It shifted from the East to Western Europe and later to the United States; now it is shifting back to the East. Therefore, if we refer to the 19th Century as the British Century, and the 20th century as the American Century, then the 21st Century will be the Chinese Century.

To understand conscientiously this historical law and to be prepared to greet the advent of the Chinese Century is the historical mission of our Party. As we all know, at the end of the last century, we built the Altar to the Chinese Century in Beijing. At the very moment of the arrival of the new millennium, the collective leadership of the Party Central Committee gathered there for a rally, upholding the torches of Zhoukoudian, to pledge themselves to get ready to greet the arrival of the Chinese Century. We were doing this to follow the historical law and setting the realization of the Chinese Century as the goal of our Party's endeavors.

Later, in the political report of our Party's Sixteenth National Congress, we established that the national revitalization be our great objective and explicitly specified in our new Party Constitution that our Party is the pioneer of the Chinese people. All these steps marked a major development in Marxism, reflecting our Party's courage and wisdom. As we all know, Marx and his followers have never referred to any communist party as a pioneer of a certain people; neither did they say that national revitalization could be used as a slogan of a communist party. Even Comrade Mao Zedong, a courageous national hero, only raised high the banner of "the global proletarian revolution," but even he did not have the courage to give the loudest publicity to the slogan of national revitalization.

We must greet the arrival of the Chinese Century by raising high the banner of national revitalization. How should we fight for the realization of the Chinese Century? We must borrow the precious experiences in human history by taking advantage of the outstanding fruition of human civilization and drawing lessons from what happened to other ethnic groups.

The lessons include the collapse of communism in the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, as well as the defeats of Germany and Japan in the past. Recently there has been much discussion on the lessons of the collapse of communism in the former Soviet Union and Eastern European countries, so I will not dwell on them here. Today I'd like to talk about the lessons of Germany and Japan.

As we all know, Nazi Germany also placed much emphasis on the education of the people, especially the younger generation. The Nazi party and government organized and established various propaganda and educational institutions such as the "Guiding Bureau of National Propaganda," "Department of National Education and Propaganda," "Supervising Bureau of Worldview Study and Education," and "Information Office," all aimed at instilling into the people's minds, from elementary schools to colleges, the idea that German people are superior, and convincing people that the historical mission of the Arian people is to become the "lords of earth" that "rule over the world." Back then the German people were much more united than we are today.

Nonetheless, Germany was defeated in utter shame, along with its ally, Japan. Why? We reached some conclusions at the study meetings of the Politburo, in which we were searching for the laws that governed the vicissitudes of the big powers, and trying to analyze Germany and Japan's rapid growth. When we decide to revitalize China based on the German model, we must not repeat the mistakes they made.

Specifically, the following are the fundamental causes for the defeat of Germany and Japan: First, they had too many enemies all at once, as they did not adhere to the principle of eliminating enemies one at a time; second, they were too impetuous, lacking the patience and perseverance required for great accomplishments; third, when the time came for them to be ruthless, they turned out to be too soft, therefore leaving troubles that resurfaced later on.

Let's presume that back then Germany and Japan had been able to keep the United States neutral and had fought a protracted war step by step on the Soviet front. If they had adopted this approach, gained some time to advance their research, eventually succeeded in obtaining the technology of nuclear weapons and missiles, and launched surprise attacks against the United States and the Soviet Union using them, then the United States and the Soviet Union would not have been able to defend themselves and would have had to surrender. Little Japan, in particular, made an egregious mistake in launching the sneak strike at Pearl Harbor. This attack did not hit the vital parts of the United States. Instead it dragged the United States into the war, into the ranks of the gravediggers that eventually buried the German and Japanese fascists.

Of course, if they had not made these three mistakes and won the war, history would have been written in a different fashion. If that had been the case, China would not be in our hands. Japan might have relocated their capital to China and ruled over China. Afterwards, China and the whole of Asia under Japan's command would have brought into full play the oriental wisdom, conquered the West ruled by Germany and unified the whole world. This is irrelevant, of course. No more digressions.

Read the rest at the website, article is over 25,000 characters.

for some reason, i have a strong feeling that this is.... untrue.

I'm  sure that if the States end up retaliating to the chinesse government Canada will be infront of both of them trying to talk them both down off of there high horses.

Looks like you dug up a zombie thread.

A little research into Hal Turner has shown me that any he says makes me get my little flag

bsflag.gif

This is so much BS that I swear that there are flies circling it. However, before we just declare it crap, let’s look at why it’s crap.
1. Online survey with a key question “will you shoot at women, children and prisoners of war”. Is it likely that any online survey originating in China, sponsored by the Chinese government containing that phrase would go unremarked upon in the west? Diplomats would exchange notes, submit protests, Heads of States and senior government officials would make mention of it in speeches aimed at China. That’s how the game is played.
2. Look at how the speech reads and remember who the intended audience was supposed to be! The speaker finds it necessary to tell the audience who senior government officials are. Supposedly these are people who set policy, would the audience for this speech not know who they are?
3. The speaker talks of WWII and cites Pearl Harbour as the reason Japan lost. There is no mention of China’s long, protracted and bloody struggle with Japan! In Chinese eyes the war in the Pacific was a side show to their struggle! No Chinese politician would make that statement to an internal audience.
4. Language choice and tone. This one is trickier; obviously with any document that has been translated we rely on the translator to make the right choices to match the author’s intent. Good ones get it right poor ones fail miserably, no middle ground. This speech reads as if it was intended for a western audience and the intent was to inflame. The word choice is at the level of a High School English class.

I could go on, but I think I made my point.

Well I hope the Islamists read this, they might be convinced to
change the direction of their strategy. Wouldn't be wonderful if
we could play them off against each other.However I would not
dismiss this out of hand,the brutality of the Maoist regime and its
disregard for human life is well documented and there are plenty
of his disciples left in China.I have been waiting for the Chinese to
claim that Vancouver is mainly populated by Chinese and should
therefore be part of China.The fact that the Chinese consider them
selves racially superior to the rest of the world should come as no
suprise to anyone who has read anything about Chinese culture.
                             Regards

Yeah, but so do the Japanese....Hmmmmm, if we in the west are so inferior, how come we are on top of the heap?

edited to add: Just one big game of "King of the Hill"  :)

GAP, that's very true,but I think WW2 caused the Japanese
to modify their attitudes somewhat,however I don't feel the
Chinese have not made these changes.In Canada one has only
to look at the difference in how the two groups intergrate
into Canadian society,the Japanese,in my experience,make
every effort to become good Canadians but the Chinese
remain Chinese even after generations of living in this
country.Before I get attacked this is not a judgemental
statement merely an observation based on my experience.
During my military career I served under two Japanese
Canadians and they were as Canadian as anyone regardless
of skin colour.
                      Regards.

This article is BS.

The Chinese have historically been only agressive to areas that have been historically part of China at some point in history (Taiwan, Nepal, parts of East India, Mongolia).

The fact is the 1 baby per couple will end up creating a massive population decline in the near future so why do they feel they need more space to grow?

This is crap, Right wing American propaganda. China can't kill off America. Its economy would be in ruins, no America means no Walmart which means no Chinese industrial complex.

He notes the need for a quick, effective biological attack upon the U.S. to depopulate it as a prelude to conquest, and plainly states that China is working on genetic bio-weapons to kill everyone except "yellow people."

Thats where I lost interest. I think there will be more inteligence in the threads of this topic, than that supposed speech.

Proud Dad said:
He notes the need for a quick, effective biological attack upon the U.S. to depopulate it as a prelude to conquest, and plainly states that China is working on genetic bio-weapons to kill everyone except "yellow people."

Thats where I lost interest. I think there will be more inteligence in the threads of this topic, than that supposed speech.
+1

For a response from someone who's not doing serious drugs

see http://www.jhuapl.edu/POW/rethinking07/video.cfm#lampton

You can down load the notes - or listen to the video on the right.

Proud Dad said:

Is that any differant than the US developing a gay bomb?

Gee... Russia is just above China. Invade there. Tons... tons of room.  ;D

From Moscow to the East.. giv'er! Make sure you mail us a post card.

Back