• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

boot camp

Well i just came back form the recruiting office and I gave in my applications papers.
They said there will be calling me in October for be to come and do the tests.
I just felt like sharing this with you guys, I dont know why but just wih me good luck. :skull: :fifty:

Hey, I have some testing coming up in about a week so I might just post what happens during the tests here for anyone wanting to know, or feel free to email me. Good luck and congrats.

Take ‘er easy.

- Patrick :cdn:

Hey, well I gave in my application paper for the reserves and they said they will call be in like October because thats when the GGFG start recuriting I guess.
But my questions are when they call me to do my test like the medical and all other, how long would all the test take?
And my other question is after i am done my tests I know i go and do my baisc training an weekends but like what i dont understand is how that works like is it twice a month and on a saterday and a sunday and like what kind of traning would i be doing and how long would this basic traing take espcially if i am doing it at school time and not summer.
thanks

Foot Guards? You poor devil. You‘ll never see the outside of the parade square. I should think you will become fast friends with a can of boot black or three. On the upside you may get to look spiffy and salute all sorts of people far more important than any of us! :)

So your telling me the GGFG doesn‘t train at all out side the parade square?
like no infatry training or anything?

Of course they do Infantry trg. However being the GGFG, drill does seem to be of a little bit more importance that the average inf unit. I‘m sure that it will be mostly the same as any other res inf unit so don‘t fret.

a bunch of questions

1. well i got put into math 10 essentials (the one for dumb ppl) and so now i will still graduate but only with 1 year of physics will this effect me much ?
2. joining the reserves at 16 good or bad idea ?
3. air cadet trg i think it will help alot and im used to barrack life and drill and some field work good ?
4. certain school courses i dont want a desk job!! so ive completely shut out busness(sp) education

so any help i really want PPCLI but any infanty engineer or arty is alright

thx for all your help

Flight Sgt. Carman

Back