• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Boeing to offer P-8 as CP-140 Replacement

Bombardier can talk to the MND all they want; if they aren't compliant, they don't have a chance. Anita Anand seems to be building her portfolio on quick wins and successes, not boondoggle kickback bids.
There's a reason she insisted on bringing her own DM with her when Trudeau assigned her to be MND.

Meanwhile at Bombardier
Wizard Of Oz Dorothy GIF
Stop the insults to the scarecrow!! If Bombardier had him as a CEO they’d be successful.

Brains indeed…

Sorry for the sidetrack.

Bombardier and the government of Canada should come to a deal something like this.

Instead of loans ( more like gifts of tax payers money)

They need 500 Million to float them along.
RCAF needs new VIP jets, we buy the jets or lease them at a reduced cost they get the money. Our government uses the jets to fly around the world, show off the Bombardier products. We become a traveling billboard for Canadian products. Just have to make sure final work is done in Canada to make the Canadian content rules.

Trade the planes in every 10 years or 30% of the airframe life span. Because we know Bombardier will need another loan to float them along.

Our RCAF has new bright and up to date aircraft for VIP and medvac flights.

Yes I see a need for larger troop lift aircraft, but a long term leasing deal or trade in deal would benefit the tax payer, at least we are getting something for the money, show support for Canadian Aircraft industry, and does not look like unfair government funding when it comes to other countries who think Bombardier has an unfair advantage in trade deals because they get free money from the government.

Bombardier and the government of Canada should come to a deal something like this.

RCAF needs new VIP jets, we buy the jets or lease them at a reduced cost they get the money. Our government uses the jets to fly around the world, show off the Bombardier products. We become a traveling billboard for Canadian products. Just have to make sure final work is done in Canada to make the Canadian content rules.

Trade the planes in every 10 years or 30% of the airframe life span. Because we know Bombardier will need another loan to float them along.

Yes I see a need for larger troop lift aircraft, but a long term leasing deal or trade in deal would benefit the tax payer, at least we are getting something for the money, show support for Canadian Aircraft industry, and does not look like unfair government funding when it comes to other countries who think Bombardier has an unfair advantage in trade deals because they get free money from the government.
Maybe they should be a commercially viable business or just go under.

The unfair trade thing is a non thing now. They have just one competitor now General Dynamics. That company won't do anything ti unset the apple cart.

As I posted previously, let Quebec decide what the CAF needs. If during a world war the Liberals were afraid to lose the Quebec vote over conscription, what do expect this Liberal government to do?

🤣
…I suppose this part is factually true..
Le Poseidon – qui s’apparente à la famille d’avions 737 – peut larguer des torpilles. Ce n’est pas le cas des appareils convertis par Bombardier, mais cela est réalisable, affirme l’entreprise.

1680188581811.gif

🤣

I guess it’s entirely plausible that Bombardier didn’t know about the publicly available to the entire world RFI that was released over a year ago. I guess they weren’t seduced by those HLMRs they found in it.

P8 at its end of life…if you’re going to say absolutely stupid things, it shouldn’t be publicly.

Back