• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I dislike RMC

Normally we spell it with a 'K'

Things may have changed but when I was thinking about uni in the 90s Carleton and Brock were both known as Last Chance Universities.

No disrespect meant at all, I tried college twice and dropped out twice. I hate school with a passion. So I married a teacher, figures eh ?

Things may have changed but when I was thinking about uni in the 90s Carleton and Brock were both known as Last Chance Universities.

No disrespect meant at all, I tried college twice and dropped out twice. I hate school with a passion. So I married a teacher, figures eh ?
As my son says...."if you can walk you can go to Brock"

I’m actually a current Carleton student despite already having a degree. Therefore, they accepted someone dumb enough to go there twice.

I’m actually a current Carleton student despite already having a degree. Therefore, they accepted someone dumb enough to go there twice.

Good on ya! I couldn't do it. There is something about being told what to learn that I just can't deal with. Best of luck, but I feel like you'll do well. You seem like a smart guy.

Only one of the two has a law school.
A shitty law school though. Imagine paying the insane tuition, having mandatory classes, and not enough space in said mandatory class for the people in your year that need to take it. Or having to look at the exam schedules when picking your classes so you don't have conflicts (vice the normal practice of building the exams after registration to avoid conflicts). Really unimpressed they can't do things now that are easy with computers that used to easily be done by hand.

Are we talking law school or the CAF here?
Yes?

I love seeing people wanting to spend hundreds of hours (from people that don't exist) to input data into DRMIS to do an automatic pull, when it would be easier to get someone to track it in a spreadsheet for a few hours a year.

But specifically UofO law school is hot garbage, and couldn't organize an appeal in a courthouse with a paralegal.

Then there is Otter Squadron which no longer really exists. Over 10% of the Cadet Wing also used to be NCMs who were accepted in to the UTPNCM program.

They were a crucial component of the program at RMC and participated in all aspects of the College. They also provided much needed leadership at the school.

The CAF also curiously decided to do away with this program as well?
actually sir, otter squadron still exists
the extent to which it provides "much needed leadership" is debatable

actually sir, otter squadron still exists
the extent to which it provides "much needed leadership" is debatable

boris karloff frankenstein GIF by Maudit

Back